Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I meant that the team relies on Melo as the security blanket way too much. They always believe that he'll bail them out. 

Without Melo, somebody would be forced to step up and hit shots if they don't want to be embarrassed every night.

Lets just hope whoever the Nuggets draft with our pick ends up being the only bust in the 1st round or some foreign player that never comes over.

Melo is not going to Miami. No chance, no way. I wouldn't put it past him to sign with the Lakers tho and go play with his buddy Kobe. Not to mention living in LA.

From a basketball standpoint tho, there is only one team Melo can win a championship with, that's with Chris Paul and the Clippers. He'd be perfect for that system. Paul would never let him iso and stop the game, but Melo would be lethal with Paul's leadership. He'd get wide open shots and post up. I think it'd be perfect fit for him.

That's not possible either tho (unless the Knicks trade Melo). If I was the Clippers I'd do it, let go of Blake Griffin for Melo ASAP, they're never winning with Blake. The clippers owner is just like our owner tho, he's in love with his star attraction, he'll never let him go.

BTW I forgot to post this, I got a response from MSG:

Dear Mr. Butler:

Thank you for your email addressed to James Dolan regarding the New York Knicks. Mr. Dolan’s office asked me to respond on his behalf. We appreciate you taking the time to write and for sharing your perspective.

We hope that you will continue to be a part of the Knicks family as we all work hard to bring you and all of New York the Knicks team you so richly deserve. We assure you that our goal of competing for an NBA championship remains the same.

Again, thank you for your loyalty and commitment. We look forward to your continued support of the New York Knicks and Madison Square Garden. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Stamatia Berner
Vice President, Guest Relations
The Madison Square Garden Company

Cc: James L. Dolan

I haven't responded yet..

I meant that the team relies on Melo as the security blanket way too much. They always believe that he'll bail them out. 

Without Melo, somebody would be forced to step up and hit shots if they don't want to be embarrassed every night.
Woody especially relies on Melo. It became apparent to me after his Joe Johnson comments. Dude really depended on Johnson to iso the Hawks to victory. Sad stuff.

Anyone read this?: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....ne-wade-and-chris-bosh-were-smart-to-team-up/

Apparently Melo says that he knew that there would always be a 3-3.5 year rebuilding plan with this squad and that the organization would be taking a step backwards when acquiring him mid-season. I don't know if he's trying to soften the blow of the team underachieving or is actually admitting to the trade situation effecting us negatively.

He might have been better off not saying anything at all. I mean we know he wanted the money but speaking on the situation during this lackluster season just doesn't seem smart to me.

Last edited:
was just reminded/made fun of that the knicks are playing the thunder on weds. national audience

LOL

@jonahballow: .@RFeltonGBMS will start tonight against the Magic according to #Knicks head coach Mike Woodson

and

@Al_Iannazzone: Metta said he will have a knee procedure on Jan. 6.

@Al_Iannazzone: It's the platelet rich plasma procedure. It won't be in Germany, like Kobe. Metta said he is having it done in New York.

Don't think Felton needs to come back now. Let him get healthy.

Ron has had his knee drained five times.

i've been meaning to look up his assist ops, props for saving me the trouble. little stats like these don't get mainstream coverage when they should.
Exactly. Melo could average 5+ assists if his teammates made the shots.

But he doesn't pass tho...

BTW I forgot to post this, I got a response from MSG:

Dear Mr. Butler:

Thank you for your email addressed to James Dolan regarding the New York Knicks. Mr. Dolan’s office asked me to respond on his behalf. We appreciate you taking the time to write and for sharing your perspective.

We hope that you will continue to be a part of the Knicks family as we all work hard to bring you and all of New York the Knicks team you so richly deserve. We assure you that our goal of competing for an NBA championship remains the same.

Again, thank you for your loyalty and commitment. We look forward to your continued support of the New York Knicks and Madison Square Garden. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Stamatia Berner
Vice President, Guest Relations
The Madison Square Garden Company

Cc: James L. Dolan

I haven't responded yet..

Stamatia tho...even Sharkesha and Airwrecka are saying wtf

Back
Top Bottom