• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
first off, merry Christmas everyone.
2nd, I despise these jerseys. they look like pajamas.
3rd off, OKC is abusing is in the paint.

where the heck is Chandler? Bargnani, STAT, Kmart?
we're not playing D, and settling for terrible jump shots.

That's why Shump will never be an all-star. Beautiful crossover but gets weak around the rim. Tried to scoop a layup? He's not 5'11. Needs to learn to finish.

He's playing with heart tho, that's never a problem.
Yeah man I been saying this. For a leaper he's kinda clueless on how to finish if its not an open dunk.

Fixable.

Did I hear right after halftime when Lisa Salters said Woody told her he didn't know what offensive plays they were running in the first half?

That's why Shump will never be an all-star. Beautiful crossover but gets weak around the rim. Tried to scoop a layup? He's not 5'11. Needs to learn to finish.

He's playing with heart tho, that's never a problem.
Yeah man I been saying this. For a leaper he's kinda clueless on how to finish if its not an open dunk.

Fixable.
Eh its really not. And if it were I'd rather Melo learn first so he wouldn't always have to take two tries and run up his shot attempts lol.

I feel bad for the Dads who wanted to be good fathers for Christmas and spent their hard earned money to take their sons to watch this.

We're getting embarrassed.

I feel bad for the Dads who wanted to be good fathers for Christmas and spent their hard earned money to take their sons to watch this.

We're getting embarrassed.
laugh.gif

btw Earl was a waste of $

Unless he's hurt, we should have started STAT and made him the focal point of our offense. Pick and Roll and post ups. Easy offenses to run on the fly with our star out.

i hope Hardaway doesn't get corrupted into a chucker with bad influences and no solid vet leadership

only the knicks can have a garbage quarter instead of garbage time smh

and then even their scrubs **** up our guys and we need a timeout.

This can not be real life. These guys are flat out terrible. I don't want to hear well it was the Thunder, our team is flat out awful. It starts from the very top with Dolan ala Jerry Jones and goes down the very bottom (Chris Smith). I can't see it ever getting better. I don't care who leaves or who comes to play here, this is a horribly ran organization ala Dallas Cowboys

Back
Top Bottom