Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Westbrook is rockin some fire they looks like Jordan X in the Knicks colorway
pimp.gif

Oh, well this is where OKC begins to drift away through us missing some shots and not playing good enough D to make them miss.

This is not last season, we don't have the shooters to just keep chucking threes. Our wings are athletic enough to get to the rim, why are they playing timid. EDIT; Good shot Shump, but please don't make a habit of settling for the long ball. Get Beno off of the team, where's Baron Davis, he still can be better than Beno

Game isn't too bad. I'm hoping Iman will step up and get out of his funk.

Nicki Minaj at the game with green/red hair. I despise that bird.

don't get how that wasn't an offensive foul on durant, but when things don't go your way they really don't go your way

Last edited:
That's why Shump will never be an all-star. Beautiful crossover but gets weak around the rim. Tried to scoop a layup? He's not 5'11. Needs to learn to finish.

He's playing with heart tho, that's never a problem.

That's why Shump will never be an all-star. Beautiful crossover but gets weak around the rim. Tried to scoop a layup? He's not 5'11. Needs to learn to finish.

He's playing with heart tho, that's never a problem.
Yeah man I been saying this. For a leaper he's kinda clueless on how to finish if its not an open dunk.

i think the game would have been going VERY differently had Shump not gotten that BS 2nd foul called on him

Back
Top Bottom