Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hell yeah he blasted them man. I wanna post the quotes but iPad isn't working with the copying

There are sources and then there is the completly made up garbage of today. That is not how it always worked. I fully believe that the majority of this is made up.

It's at the point where two journalists talking to each other randomly both consider each others sources. It's not insider information. There's no one to protect.

There will always be made up garbage because of the internet. Sometimes tho reporters are used as a pawn by many of those "sources". I'm not going to accuse Chris Broussard for making up stories, dude knows he"ll be canned from ESPN in the long run. But I'll accuse him of being manipulated like he has been in the past.

Peter Vecsey used to report for NBA on NBC. Dude was at the top back in the 90's. I think he still writes for the NY Post though.

Dude seem like the type to follow and then a few months later unfollow and u ain't eem kno it

I just got home from going out its wild how the 1st bar I was in the colts game is on and begone was debating over melo and Blake this whole trade rumor is bigger than anything in sports as far as NY sports fans go lol

I just got home from going out its wild how the 1st bar I was in the colts game is on and begone was debating over melo and Blake this whole trade rumor is bigger than anything in sports as far as NY sports fans go lol
I honestly feel if we got Blake we'd just be building around a younger Amar'e that can just dunk a little harder. We'd have like a 3-5 year window before same ol knicks routine kicked back in and that's if we actually got the right players to surround him and I know we'd **** that up barring a miracle.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 2m
On bright side for NYK, maybe they've found something that works: Theyre allowing just 81.3 pts per 100 plays w Murry & Shumpert on court.
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 28s
Knicks are outscoring opponents by 25.3 points per 100 plays in the 38 mins Murry and Shumpert have played together. They can really defend.

Very small sample size but still

Last edited:
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 2m
On bright side for NYK, maybe they've found something that works: Theyre allowing just 81.3 pts per 100 plays w Murry & Shumpert on court.
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 28s
Knicks are outscoring opponents by 25.3 points per 100 plays in the 38 mins Murry and Shumpert have played together. They can really defend.

Very small sample size but still

Doesn't matter. Woodson's dumb *** isn't running with that team. Murry was a part of the reason why we were leading in the first half of the Rockets game. Then he's out most of the second half. **** this coach is unreal.

Doesn't matter. Woodson's dumb *** isn't running with that team. Murry was a part of the reason why we were leading in the first half of the Rockets game. Then he's out most of the second half. **** this coach is unreal.

Plus on top of that I really think Dolan is just trying to one up Jerry Jones and be the NBA version, with the part of trying to play GM. But at least Jerry Jones makes some competent roster maneuvers. These big name roster moves by the Knicks have been alarmingly puzzling. The pieces they get are either past their prime or they just don't fit the team that surround them (i.e. Melo b/c they gutted the roster for him and teaming him up with Amare def. hasn't worked out)

Last edited:
this team can make the playoffs and even win a series or two with 2 moves.

i strongly believe a new coach and point guard would turn this ship.

As long as Udrich gets less ticks. He does the most mindblowing things on the court .

The Knicks lost a lot of games because of him and almost lost a couple but he is the best shooting pg we have right now

@FisolaNYDN: Mike Woodson says J.R. Smith went "blank" when he took the ill-advised three vs. Houston but added "did Beno have to throw him the ball?"

Woodson needs to go. Now.

@FisolaNYDN: Mike Woodson says J.R. Smith went "blank" when he took the ill-advised three vs. Houston but added "did Beno have to throw him the ball?"

please stop talking to the media, Woody. it's becoming apparent that you're no more a leader than a CYO coach.

that's incredible, passing the blame on udrih like that. it's enraging how he doesn't hold jr responsible for almost every dumb move he makes, actually

game tonight 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom