Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Wow, what kinda leadership is that? Showing clear favoritism for a player that hasn't given results all season and deflecting blame to another. That's poor.

As much as I hate Woodson and JR, he does have a point. The PG should held the ball and pulled it out.

Big j always liked the heat too much for my liking :smh: :rofl:

Allen too :lol:

I love how the Heat play basketball.. especially after watching a New York game. I don't care if they colluded and push their mothers down the stairs before tip off.. they play great basketball and I've always liked Lebron.

But nah.. it's always the Knicks first, everyone else second.

As much as I hate Woodson and JR, he does have a point. The PG should held the ball and pulled it out.
come on. that quote from woodson is indefensible. there's no way to side with that

woodson makes himself look bad in any case. he's the one who put udrih out there so ultimately it's his poor leadership and coaching decisions, which make it even more difficult for knicks to win games

Agreed.

He is the PG. You hold the ball, manage the clock, run a play....

Udrih should have also taken the shot when Melo drew the double team and kicked it out to him wide open behind the arc. He also shouldn't have fouled the rebounder.

JR's shot was just flat out ******ed but Udrih also has some responsibility for that poor execution.

....... Really? And people wonder why certain players are entitled

Nobody should be defending Woodson. Terrible lack of leadership.

Last edited:
Another weakness of Woodson's is his terrible management of growing young players.

All he does is be super harsh on them while he pampers an unprofessional idiot like JR, has a short hook on taking them out of the game (which leads to playing more tentatively and less freely and loose,) and no matter how well they're playing he stupidly instills an idea that they can't finish a game out just because they're young.

It's the ****** regular season and he'll do this **** against even the wackiest teams.

Last edited:

Does Vescey still write? I haven't heard his name in yeaaaars.
Last I heard, he blocked Los almighty on twitter ..so ravage bx was trying to convince Vecsey to unblock Los
laugh.gif
LMAO that definitely happened. Think he ended up unblocking him.

As for the JR shot I definitely think it was a huge idiot move but Beno and Woodson have to take some of the blame too. Firstly, Beno should've held the ball. As the PG it's your job to set up the offense and make sure the ball gets in the right players hand at the right time. But I can't be too harsh on Beno because Woodson promotes an offensive scheme where it seems there's no true PG responsibility. At times we see Melo setting things up. Other times JR. Even Shump. And this is when we had our full array of PGs. I mean it's not like we run any sets. It's all PnR and isos. Furthermore, it's usually the PG or the coach that makes sure everyone is on the same page as far as time left, score, and what kind of shot we need. We've seen a few times this year our players not know the situation. The Melo foul on Dwight, the Bargs three, and now this. As a veteran JR should know better but JR is JR. It's easy to get caught up in the game and the moment. Woodson has to make sure they knows the situation and my gut is telling me he doesn't. Besides that imo JR had no business even being in the game at that time. But if he's gonna be in you gotta coach him up. I find it hard to believe that from the timeout to the shot JR forgot the score. I just don't think it was discussed that we should hold the ball for the last shot in the event of an offensive rebound. Planning that far ahead seems beyond Woodson.

Anyways, what's done is done. On the Blake trade, I honestly don't even know how to feel about that. It wouldn't be a bad trade but it really wouldn't do much for us either. Not that I believe it's even on the table. Definitely sounds like a manufactured story.

Last edited:
Another thing I wanted to touch on was "Melo-ball" in crunch time.

He gets a lot of flack for it, and we all hate it, but if you watch the rest of the team in crunch time, none of them really want the ball and look to force feed him in the post.

I'd love to see THJR out there as part of our offensive lineup down the stretch. Whats the point of having a PG in Udrih out there if he can't get in the paint, is just gunna throw Melo the ball and stand around, has low awareness and throws Smith the ball instead of resetting the offense, and is scared to shoot when he's open?

Last edited:
Yeah they force him to make bad shots in crunch. The coach should see that and draw up plays to help him succeed. You know he can because he's been doing it all game. Melo's crunch time persona is dead.

^yep, too many of his post catches in the clutch are also in completely random spots and not even in "sweet spots" where you'd want him to get it or deep post catches.

I don't have a problem with Beno passing it out to the top of the key to reset the offense. I do have a problem with JR doing the same exact thing Bargnani did a couple weeks ago. Obviously JR didn't learn from Barg's mistake.

Agreed.

He is the PG. You hold the ball, manage the clock, run a play....

Udrih should have also taken the shot when Melo drew the double team and kicked it out to him wide open behind the arc. He also shouldn't have fouled the rebounder.

JR's shot was just flat out ******ed but Udrih also has some responsibility for that poor execution.
all this and i actually had no problem with beno on offense before this sequence

I love how the Heat play basketball.. especially after watching a New York game. I don't care if they colluded and push their mothers down the stairs before tip off.. they play great basketball and I've always liked Lebron.

But nah.. it's always the Knicks first, everyone else second.
lol everyone likes how the heat play man your not any different of course people wanna watch the best players on the best team play.  but anyone who claims to be a knicks fan and knows our history should know that openly displaying any admiration for the heat, pacers, and maybe even bulls is a no no

So now the pg can't kick it out to the top to reset a play? really? I wish I had fans to make excuses for me at work jeez

you ever wonder if Woodson "babies" Jr because he knows that Jr isn't mentally stable (as far as basketball goes)

Last edited:
So now the pg can't kick it out to the top to reset a play? really? I wish I had fans to make excuses for me at work jeez
You think CP3 makes that pass to JR? It's no excuse. JR is guilty of being an idiot. He's just not alone.

I don't know why or care. You can't treat shump and Thjr as punching bags when they make a mistake and baby the living hell out of another player who isn't even producing well. All that does is DESTROY their confidence.

You think CP3 makes that pass to JR? It's no excuse. JR is guilty of being an idiot. He's just not alone.

I wouldn't be shocked if I could find a play where cp3 kicked it out to the top to Crawford. And beno doesn't have nearly the amount of talent or handles as cp so I don't understand the comparison.

A better one would be would Felton pass it out in that situation? Yes it's very likely.

Beno is dumb for the foul. Not kicking it out.

Last edited:
^With the clock in our favor and the game tied? Nah CP3 is going to make sure they get the last shot. And I didn't compare Felton because he's just about as poor as Beno when it comes to being a floor general.

Back
Top Bottom