Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Hate to say it but it looks like bye bye Shump. :nerd:
I wouldn't say that just yet.
Anyone catch Hornacek's Suns blowout Indiana?

They make it look so simple. Get out on the break, push tempo, get hoops in transitions, and in the half court pick and roll and move off the ball.

Knicks: Walk the ball up the floor (or it's a Shumpert struggle push) and minimal pick and roll

The Suns have bigs that can play inside and out. And they also have quick guards that can push the tempo and create penetration. It's no surprise that Indiana wants to play a slower game and beat you up inside. The Suns never let the Pacers get into any rhythm.

Phoenix also has a lot of guys that can catch and shoot the ball. Channing Frye leads the league in catch and shoot makes.

We don't have the personnel that Phoenix does. We're forced to play a half-court game with no ball movement. It's like forcing a bat to fly with it's vision--Doesn't work. Usually half-court offensive teams have great ball movement, thats why they can sustain that kind of flow ie. San Antonio, Portland, Indiana etc etc

Our overall approach to the game offensively and defensively isn't conducive to successful half-court play and we don't have the personnel to play uptempo basketball either. The team is poorly constructed. It's more of a macro issue than anything else. Good coaches find the strengths in players and puts them in a position to maximize their strengths.

Woodson has to go. If Dolan wasn't our owner and had such a strong tie with CAA Woodson would've been gone or will be gone soon.
Not to mention they gave GERALD DA GA
Trade for Kyrie

Don't know what the cap will be like in the offseason, but Tyler is legit and teams around the league will try to Copeland him from us in the offseason.

The athleticism, running the floor, and touch is impressive to see so soon after returning from injury. The IQ is equally impressive too. This dude was just supposed to be young, athletic, and have potential but he understands the game.

Last edited:
The effect of Melo's 62 has been massive as well.

The treatment Melo has been receiving from the refs and media, on and off the court respectively has done a complete 180. We're getting calls and aren't looked at as a laughing stock.

6th Man JR seems to be coming back. His focus and decision making has been on point, and it's great to see him having fun on the court again. And not just getting the highlights scoring, but he's been creating highlights with some dope lobs and assists as well. Just like how the Clippers as a team thrive off of highlight plays, IMO JR as a player does as well.

oh yeah and I know a few people here felt Bargs going down was a good thing when it happened. I said this after the 76'ers loss
This whole playing big to match Indiana experiment isn't working either. You know what does work? Ray-Pablo-Shump-Melo-Chandler.
and since then we've small-balled our way to 4 straight, and it looks like Woodson will stick with it. As long as Bargs is going against a bench PG who can't run P&R on his doofus self, he'll give us positive contributions.

final thought...

I loved after the other game in JR's interview when he said that he's thankful that Woodson's given him the green light to do whatever, but the team is better when the ball is moving.

our children are finally getting it and growing.

Man I wish we could do that Westbrook trade. I'd even include JR at this point. Love Tyson but we need that second star ASAP.

final thought...

I loved after the other game in JR's interview when he said that he's thankful that Woodson's given him the green light to do whatever, but the team is better when the ball is moving.

our children are finally getting it and growing.
Trade that fool.
Man I wish we could do that Westbrook trade. I'd even include JR at this point. Love Tyson but we need that second star ASAP.
Indeed

Anyone else dissapointed with Ron this season thus far? I expected him to contribute more on the defensive end for us. But I dont think he has.

I hope the Knicks lockup THJ. He's looking like a candidate for Rookie of the year.

Back
Top Bottom