• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welp, looks like JR is definitely back to his old self
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Garden was great last night.  First time I'd been since we got washed by the Sixers at a noon game last year. 

Truthfully, JR definitely bopped him, but it looks so much worse on the replay.  Guess it happened so fast I didn't take in just how bad it was.  Poor Tristan Thompson.

Dragic is more valuable to the Suns than he'd be to us imo

So we'd have to give up too much for them to pull the trigger

Silver almost didn't work for the NBA at all. He grew up north of New York City in wealthy Westchester County; there, he was a Knicks fan and the son of a law partner at Proskauer Rose, where Stern was once a lawyer.

Once a Knick, always a Knick. hopefully we have better luck with this regime.

Melo will need to ball harder for an MVP nod.... Team is losing too much for this to be a consideration. 

Melo will need to ball harder for an MVP nod.... Team is losing too much for this to be a consideration. 
yea that i understand , but what about if we reach maybe the 4th or 5th seed and melo putting up a solid 28 ppg and 8 rbs?

ehh thats still not enough i know lol but he is realy putting in work :lol:

yea that i understand , but what about if we reach maybe the 4th or 5th seed and melo putting up a solid 28 ppg and 8 rbs?

ehh thats still not enough i know lol but he is realy putting in work
laugh.gif
Yeah he's putting in work but the Knicks aren't! LOL Hopefully they can keep the momentum and salvage the 2nd half of the season.

Because getting hooked up with Ewing wasn't lucky enough :lol:
The Cavs had multiple #1 pics in the past decade, the Lakers get to make any trade they want to remain contenders (only until recently when Stern is on his way out and can say no), etc.

We got one #1 draft pick like 25 years ago. If we were lucky or getting any kind of help from this past regime we would've ended up with CP3 when the league owned them.

Back
Top Bottom