• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@throwback1718  
laugh.gif

Nah but this depressing. Doesnt even feel like we won yesterday

Honestly sooner or later Shumpert will be moved. Unless Sn is gone during the off-season along with other distractions too much damage has been done to Shumpert's mentality for him to thrive here. The again our definition of thriving for him might be different as well.

At the same time though if they really wanted to move him why exactly did they play him last night?

Last edited:
Junior had good defense in College, he just hasnt caught up to the NBA talent yet. He will get there, he has the pedigree and confidence to flourish in this league.

Tim Hardaway JR, taking Shumps spot on my personal favs easily this season. I was a big Shump fan, wanted to cop the jersey his rookie year. :smh:

Can't wait till the offseason to cop a Hardaway jr. Jersey. I feel like he's got what it takes and has a good ny kind of attitude and approach to the game. Very Stark-ish without the Defense, if he can get to a point during this year or offseason where he realizes if he puts some work on that end he can be an All-Star for years.

Hopefully the Shump injury is a blessing in disguise. maybe he can stay out the remainder of the year, get back in the gym, get focused and comeback next year to a new coach and system and become who most of us thought he could be.

PLEASE FIRE Woodson thoooooooooo.

If Melo actually does restructure his contract this summer and we are able to revamp, there is no possible way you keep Woodson, just start totally fresh please!

Eric Maynor for Beno?

What happened to maynor, he looked like he had some stuff with him back in OKC? Anybody seen him play much this year? Why is his value so poor?

Maybe he's the type of PG who needs a dominant score like KD, Melo to produce.... :nerd:

I'd give him a shot if we could pull that trade straight up. What's his contract like?

Last edited:
Would be happy if felton , shump, or Tyson is traded. Would dance in the street naked if we got rid of all three .

Hopefully the Shump injury is a blessing in disguise. maybe he can stay out the remainder of the year, get back in the gym, get focused and comeback next year to a new coach and system and become who most of us thought he could be.

This is what I'm hoping for.

Junior had good defense in College, he just hasnt caught up to the NBA talent yet. He will get there, he has the pedigree and confidence to flourish in this league.
I'm bad w college ball. Watch a little local stuff but don't pay attention much until the tourney. Wasn't hip to THJ until this season! LOL good to know he's got the defensive skills that just need honing.

We need to get a pick off of Philly somehow. No team wants that many young players at once....

We got nothing though.

I think we'd be sort of "lucky" for a team to still want shump after he got hurt. I dont see us making any major moves this deadine. Hope i'm wrong though.

@WojYahooNBA: Washington will get Andre Miller, Denver gets Vesley and Philadelphia gets Maynor and two second-round picks.

Beno for Hamilton or Beno for Singleton looks pretty unlikely now..

i don't know who jordan hamilton is, but i'm wondering if anyone might've been packaged with beno dagawd to make this happen

Back
Top Bottom