Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Sources tell me that the thunder are ready to accept a trade of their first round pick for iman shumpert...depending if his mcl is not torn

Last edited:
not sure how i feel about a first round draft pick for shumpert. i would prefer to get someone semi-established at least. first round can still burn us

Knicks are handcuffed, I hope they make no moves to be honest.

Ride with the roster, not winning a title no matter what moves they make anyway.

Just don't add payroll or give up picks, all I ask.

@KBergCBS: The Nuggets have agreed to send Jordan Hamilton to the Rockets for Aaron Brooks, league sources say.

:smh:

@KBergCBS: The Nuggets have agreed to send Jordan Hamilton to the Rockets for Aaron Brooks, league sources say.

mean.gif
yeah just saw this on my TL. lol

Shump out 6-8 weeks means Artest should get more minutes..THJr has to step up, too.

edit: Woj says two weeks

@WojYahooNBA: Iman Shumpert's MRI has revealed no tears in left knee, only a mildly sprained MCL, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Could miss two weeks.

Last edited:
Them Asians can get wild man. I know Starbury's type so he definitely embraces it. I remember when I was dorming this was a whole group of them and we would play these crazy memorization based drinking games :lol: Sake :pimp:

not sure how i feel about a first round draft pick for shumpert. i would prefer to get someone semi-established at least. first round can still burn us
Shump was a 2nd round pick though. Pull that trigger

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt
Knicks, having turned down OKC offer for Iman Shumpert, looking at last-minute scenarios w/Clips after Shump MRI came back relatively clean.

NOOOO!! TAKE THE PICK!!!!!! :x

Back
Top Bottom