• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo might only have to put up low 30s for us to get the W tonight. :lol: :smh:

Seriously no reason that we shouldn't win tonight.....beside the Friday Night Knick Curse and the fact that we suck.

But yeah...we should take this one.

Last edited:
Just took a look at Melo's stat line for the year and died a little bit inside. Hes averaging 27.5 and 8.6. One of his best seasons in the league and we are literally wasting it 12 games away from .500 
mean.gif

F this team, i'd rather do productive things on game nights than to watch this team suffer
It really comes down to this though. I'm a glutton for the punishment but sometimes I just have to opt out. I work 50 hours a week. Sometimes more. I can't be coming home tired and wasting 3 hours of my night on struggle ball.

I've never seen Melo ISO as much as he did, the way he did in the 4th quarter against the Pelicans. I'm expecting more of the same from now on and I aint eem mad.

I wish melo played like when he first got to the knicks which was get to the rim at all costs... that spin move was deadly and that fadeaway is just unstoppable... but now he trying to shoot too much 3s :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom