Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The Shump hate is ridiculous in here
mean.gif

Like I said, a new coach will have him playing different. If I'm wrong, I will have no problem admitting it.
Hate?  This whole thread loved Shump and gave him the benefit of the doubt most of this year.  ****, he's the one who got me saying #knickstape.   Scoreless, under 5 PPG became the norm and we started calling it as we saw it.  Clearly, his confidence is shot, but there's no excuse for how he's playing.  Been putrid all year long. 

We are obviously playing the 03/04 Pistons. Chandler might as well start a fight right now. He can't make a layup

yeah shumpert is just useless on this team. i mean he's proved it, no? gotta get rid of him at the end of the season. he's worthless on this team

Drummond has 25 rebounds. 25. Rebounds. Our future cornerstones (THJr and Shump) have a grand total of 5 pts. Fan. Damn. Tastic. We are on our way. We can't even be tanking, we have no picks. The team won't accept winning.

This game is the nail in the coffin for the season. I need to ask…. where did it all go wrong? :rofl:

Last edited:
I check on the game and I see this BS 
mean.gif
. This team has officially quit. If any other teams are eyeing Melo, they should especially pay attention now. 

This game is the nail in the coffin for the season. I need to ask…. where did it all go wrong? :rofl:

No personnel in the right spots, stubborn head coach, inconsistent play from the guys, no heart, Bargs sux, Beno, the start of the season happened and no one was ready, etc.

Real talk, I quit hoping and believing after the ASG, I just come around here because of you guys, if it wasn't for y'all I wouldn't even care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom