Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters

nerd.gif
61 with a minute left
They're up by 15, & LeBron has played 41 minutes. I don't understand that.

:rofl: :rofl: at Shelden Williams with a 3 minute video mix. :lol:, I'm going to be in this thread the rest of the season for the lulz

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, even though the Knicks suck... This thread is awesome 
roll.gif
I just saw a forced jumpball highlight on the Sheldon Williams mix. Life is good 
pimp.gif

I'm not gonna lie, even though the Knicks suck... This thread is awesome :rofl: I just saw a forced jumpball highlight on the Sheldon Williams mix. Life is good :pimp:

We're like the Cash Money Brothers "we all we got", because our team lets us down and we keep forgiving and coming back for more, like we have battered wives syndrome. No offense to any domestic violence victims.

Carmelo was still playing because the game was mad close when he got his 62.

LeBron had like 40 something and they had a 12 point lead

Watching Tyson is embarrassing. Guy misses dunks and layups like they're half court shots. I wanted him gone after his performance in the playoffs last year. We should have moved him this year :smh:

Last edited:
Shump is even worse in person man my god he is ******* terrible.

Knicks was getting bodied in the paint, nobody plays defense and only Melo plays offense. Very pathetic team man

I want to ask y'all something, I been keeping up with this thread for some years, why couldn't y'all see all the **** that is happening now? At this point, it's predictable, it's just waiting for the shoe to drop. Everything that happened from Amar'e to Pringles to Melo, to Woodson. I saw it coming a mile away. I'm not saying don't love your team, but you should know your team by now. It's not even the players' fault, it's faulty management, until that changes, nothing is going to go right for this team.

I want to ask y'all something, I been keeping up with this thread for some years, why couldn't y'all see all the **** that is happening now? At this point, it's predictable, it's just waiting for the shoe to drop. Everything that happened from Amar'e to Pringles to Melo, to Woodson. I saw it coming a mile away. I'm not saying don't love your team, but you should know your team by now. It's not even the players' fault, it's faulty management, until that changes, nothing is going to go right for this team.
Honestly, the worst thing that could've happen was the amnesty of Billups. That killed us. We could've used it on Amare's contract.

I turned off my ESPN Sportscenter alerts for my phone a few days ago.

Used to get an alert for tip off (get excited for a Knicks win)

Then an alert for halftime (see the Knicks sucking)

Then an alert for the end of the game (the Knicks sucked and lost)

Back
Top Bottom