Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
That jab step one dribble to the left is Melo's most devastating move to defenders. Brewer is considered one of the better perimeter defenders in the league and he couldn't keep up.

Anyone else see Felton guard the back door and then block Martin in the same defensive play? What the Hell did Woodson say to Felton before the game? :lol:

felton with the career game
pimp.gif

18 points for raymond felon

he's still a bum i don't care
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Melo 33 points with only 2 free throw attempts

It baffles me how people on NT think Melo isn't a superstar. IDK anyone else in the league who can consistently drop 30+ without going to the line 5 or more times in a game. I sometimes wonder how many more points he'd get if he got a few calls to go his way :smh:

Last edited:

Melo 33 points with only 2 free throw attempts
It baffles me how people on NT think Melo isn't a superstar. IDK anyone else in the league who can consistently drop 30+ without going to the line 5 or more times in a game. I sometimes wonder how many more points he'd get if he got a few calls to go his way
mean.gif
He's really the only superstar who doesn't get those touch foul calls. He has to bleed to get a foul sometimes lol.

I have to admit that I am surprised that the Knicks managed to get the win. I thought they were about to blow their lead and lose this game. A good win. Brewer was so annoying when he guarded Melo.

Back
Top Bottom