Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
id rather they keep Woody, than hire Steve Kerr. i hate that dude. its annoying to hear him call games and even on 2k i try to ignore him lol. he crapped out as a gm and how hes potentially gonna be a head coach without any prior coaching experience? correct me if im wrong, but this some ******** if it does end up happening.

Hearing Jackson will make his decision tomorrow and that he's most likely gonna accept the position as president of basketball operations. Don't like the fact that Steve Kerr is allegedly the man he wants to coach the team .

Wait--What?!

What the **** is up with all these PG's who are coaches now? Mark Jackson and Jeff Hornacek does a good job with their teams and everyone thinks PG's can be great coaches?

Maybe I'm being a little too harsh on Steve Kerr. I guess It's me thinking of the horrible job he did as a GM in Phoenix, but he wasn't the coach.

Hearing Jackson will make his decision tomorrow and that he's most likely gonna accept the position as president of basketball operations. Don't like the fact that Steve Kerr is allegedly the man he wants to coach the team .

Get Steve Kerr all the way the **** outta here.

Ehhh, not sure how to feel about Kerr. He failed as a GM but it's a different job.

Phil knows him well so he knows more than we do. If he thinks Kerr can coach, I'm willing to test it out. Anything is better than Mike & Mike

That's D'Antoni and Woodson for the slow ones in here....

Why can't Patrick Ewing get a damn coaching job? Someone has to have some substantive perspective on this. How is it that guys who never had any sort of coaching experience get consideration and Ewing has to struggle to even get an interview? Someone, please enlighten us.

Why can't Patrick Ewing get a damn coaching job? Someone has to have some substantive perspective on this. How is it that guys who never had any sort of coaching experience get consideration and Ewing has to struggle to even get an interview? Someone, please enlighten us.
Apparently its because he interviews extremely bad.

He'll bring in anyone thats willing to coach the triangle.

Melo would be DEADLY in a triangle offense. I don't how he feels about not having the ball as much though. Maybe if talks to Kobe, Melo will get some perspective on it. Kobe was ball dominant and did very well in a triangle.

If I remember correctly, you need good passing bigs and a smart PG to run a triangle. Wonder why Phil would want the Knicks job.

Y'all gotta relax. If Phil is coming here like you all want, then let him make his choices and see if they pan out. You guys are going from one extreme to the next. Don't kill yourselves over these rumors man the emotional roller coaster will be too much :lol:

i wouldn't want Ewing to coach here. the media gave him enough trouble as a player, imagine how they'll treat him as a coach. no need to ruin his legacy here. thats like having the nastiest threesome with a girl back in the day, then marrying her 20 years later after running into her in a club. just remember the night the cows mooed , no need to bring the titty home ....

i'm makin no sense, i really just don't want steve kerr here :smh:

i wouldn't want Ewing to coach here. the media gave him enough trouble as a player, imagine how they'll treat him as a coach. no need to ruin his legacy here. thats like having the nastiest threesome with a girl back in the day, then marrying her 20 years later after running into her in a club. just remember the night the cows mooed , no need to bring the titty home ....

wtf are you talking about LOL

Melo would wreak havoc in the triangle, b.

HAVOC.

This is what I'm saying. Guys like Melo would be devastating in a triangle, just because of how polished his perimeter game is along with his ability to create space for himself. Even JR would do well in a triangle if he understood how to play in one. JR has a half-way decent jumper and if he moves without the ball, he has the athleticism to find a lot of good clean looks.

Maybe the triangle would be good for this team, and I don't want to scroll back, but I wouldn't mind if they kept Sn on the coaching staff for defensive purposes. At least in the triangle we don't need an elite pg, he never really had one, Paxon, Fisher x2, Kerr, Armstrong, etc. not elite pgs, but they could knock down shots. He's already got a more athletic Horace Grant(Stat), goggles and all. He's got a scorer, if we keep Melo, and he's got an defensive/rebounding anchor in Chandler.

Yea I would love to have the triangle offense w/ Melo on the team. The problem is we need a big man who could score in the post to make the triangle even more effective.

But hey, let's hope Phil gets here first.

Agreed. :rofl:

Ya'll talking like Phil Jackson would even want to re-sign Melo (he's never been a fan of his game) or even take a chance on teaching J.R. smith the triangle offense. :lol:

If he takes the position and Melo does re-sign, he almost has to coach next year just to get things started correctly. Then hand it off to an understudy.

Back
Top Bottom