Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I can understand these "experts" keeping the Knicks out of the top 4, but predicting they'll finish behind the Cavs, Pistons, Raptors, and the f****** Bobcats is just being stupid.

so much disrespect for the knicks just like last year and you saw how that turned out except for the playoffs that was disappointing :lol: but i expect the knicks to surprise people again... the core is still intact and the team got better and younger

Was thinking same thing. No respect!! It's ok though. Let them hate. It will be much sweeter when victory is ours!!!!

I havent looked back in the past couple of pages so sorry if this.was already discussed but how do you guys feel about melo wanting to recruit free agents for the 2014 season? Who do you guys feel would be a great pick even though knicks always Do the complete opposite of what they should?

Finishing 6th behind the Cavs? :smh:

If we crack 3rd or 4th seed I will be content. The only teams that I see clearly better than the Knicks are the Heat and Pacers.
Everyone else = suspect

Finishing 6th behind the Cavs? :smh:

If we crack 3rd or 4th seed I will be content. The only teams that I see clearly better than the Knicks are the Heat and Pacers.
Everyone else = suspect

Honestly we can go higher if JR smith is focused, i have a feeling we're going to see a more aggressive shump this season as well

Back
Top Bottom