• C. Leonardo (the leader)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D. Donatello (The smart one)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1378543_638150566231703_1801608092_n.jpg

was gonna say the same thing.

all of the other illustrations by espn were on point

with melo tho they clearly removed his double chin, festering boil and oscar meyer neck rolls

In an indication he is aiming on staying when he becomes a free agent, Carmelo Anthony bragged he’s got a “big black book’’ he will use in an attempt to recruit players to play for the Knicks.

Anthony’s remark came as a rebuttal to the criticism he received from TNT analysts Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith a day earlier for talking about leaving the Knicks. Barkley, though, might have misconstrued Anthony’s comments. Anthony said he wanted to experience free agency because he never has done so.

Anthony was asked after practice Tuesday whether he is the type of guy who could woo players to play with him in New York. The Knicks could have major salary-cap space in 2015. That free-agent class includes Kevin Love, LaMarcus Aldridge, Rajon Rondo, David West, Brook Lopez and LeBron James (if he doesn’t opt out of his contract after this season).

http://nypost.com/2013/10/29/carmelo-plans-to-recruit-stars-to-knicks-i-have-a-big-black-book/

I'm expecting tonight's game to be pretty tough honestly. Milwaukee always plays well against us but I think we'll scrape out a win.

@emmyrossum how upset are you about Shumpert shaving the flattop? #AskEmmy I DIDN'T KNOW TRUE HEARTBREAK UNTIL NOW. #KnicksTape

lining up some quality gifs for tonight's game into two folders - happy & sad

thinking about adding another folder into the mix called "please god make it stop"

I remember last season a lot of the Knicks talked about their regular season record improving because they didn't go into games with "built in excuses" as to why it would be ok to lose on certain nights.

I hope they don't go into tonight feeling like its ok to win the opener, but lose @Chi tomorrow since it's the second game of a back to back against a playoff team, on the road in their home opener, and not being in midseason basketball shape.

It's only the first 2 games in the season, but I'd be very happy if we won both games. Wouldn't be tight if we lost @Chicago though since it is actually a tough game considering those circumstances. Just don't hope the players look at it that way :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom