Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Woodson said "I think at the end of the day it’s been tough on everybody because of the high expectations. I’m not running away from that or sitting here saying that I was not a part of it." and then said "I thought the J.R. situation put us behind early on, I really believe that to this day," The JR situation being the 5 game suspension at the begining of the season.

View media item 858023

Last edited:
Wait, that Lin for Melo proposal was serious? It's not even funny. I'm kinda mad about that.
Crazy thing is I know some Knicks fans who would jump on the trade.

^Lin and Asik both make 15 Mil next season and then their contracts are up

edit: seriously though I know I'm guilty of it myself, but can we dead the Lin talk 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
There is absolutely no way we trade melo. The knicks will let him walk like the lakers did to dwight. The only way we trade melo is for draft pics and to get rid of jr and felton at the same damn time.

Let's not talk about who we can beat in the playoffs. Let's talk about who we can beat to get to the playoffs. Nothing else matters.

And lol @ Woodson citing  that early suspension from JR. Dude is clueless.

There is absolutely no way we trade melo. The knicks will let him walk like the lakers did to dwight. The only way we trade melo is for draft pics and to get rid of jr and felton at the same damn time.

Wouldn't that make them good trade assets for you then?
Who would we trade them to once that contact value is done. If Melo walks, he walks and we start over.

Didn't know y'all were prepared to just end it if it came to that point. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:
Phil should get on the phone and curse the Rockets out

*insert PJ cursing Pringles and telling him to sit his *** down*

Didn't know y'all were prepared to just end it off it came to that point. Thanks for the input.

Asik and Lin both have terrible contracts. Melo to Houston isn't happening. I know that's your team and everything, but you need to let that pipe dream go :lol:

If Link and Asik are "assets" then why the **** couldn't you guys trade them for someone to improve your roster?

I'd take the Melo trade if T.Jones, Harden, Parsons and Asik are included in the deal.

Last edited:
Didn't know y'all were prepared to just end it off it came to that point. Thanks for the input.

Asik and Lin both have terrible contracts. Melo to Houston isn't happening. I know that's your team and everything, but you need to let that pipe dream go :lol:

If Link and Asik are "assets" then why the **** couldn't you guys trade them for someone to improve your roster?

I'd take the Melo trade if T.Jones, Harden, Parsons and Asik are included in the deal.

Mostly, we were asking for way to much. I think Morey wanted two first round picks for asik alone. Also because it was tough getting a team desperate enough to pick up a 15 million dollar contract that only meant 8 coming off the books.

rockets fans :lol:

ya'll worse than us w the trade proposals.

so happy the lakers are entering the ****** era :smokin

Back
Top Bottom