• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Yo this **** had me dying!!!!

I would rather let Carmelo walk than see Lin back here.
this got me dying laughing 
roll.gif

Am I the only one that imagines his music as Stone Cold's with the glass breaking? :lol:

Last edited:
Son, I'm still laughing over that tweet. I can hear Jim Ross yelling that.

I want some of those green authentic jerseys. I prefer that model jersey too. The piping on the sides was fly.

Last edited:
Probably the best news we've had in 14 years. Happy we have Phil.

I just hope he takes this thing seriously man. I don't want him living in Cali and flying out here a couple times a month. I want him being at MSG on a daily basis and influencing the organization as much as possible. I don't doubt what Phil can do, I just doubt if he's going to be 100% committed. I hope so man. That LA weather and a girl like Jeanie Buss can change things.

I read that in Jim Ross voice so instinctively it's scary to me

Oh and the media..... They maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Good **** em. Except our friend flatbush. And Johnny writing his articles

Phil Jackson has been talking to the Knicks for months. Buss family has known and discussed for months, sources said.

- Ramona Shelburne

So, Phil is the reason there were no trades before the deadline, why grunwald was fired, and the main reason why Woodson wasn't fired.

Phil Jackson has been talking to the Knicks for months. Buss family has known and discussed for months, sources said.

- Ramona Shelburne

So, Phil is the reason there were no trades before the deadline, why grunwald was fired, and the main reason why Woodson wasn't fired.
It all makes sense now. 

Reason Dolan wasn't antsy forcing horrendous trades at the deadline

- Ramona Shelburne

Wow. Finally Dolan did something impressive.

Back
Top Bottom