Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
He basically said that he doesnt care what the Knicks do in the Regular Season, just show up in the playoffs.
I mean pretty much.

What's known - they are a solid regular season team. Just play for seeding. In the playoffs it's put up or shut up. I mean that's the bottom line with this team. We have to wait all the way until Spring to see if they will improve where they left off. 

gameday :smokin

we better win tonight cause seeing those boston bearded bums jumping around rubbing their beards tonight is gonna have me grouchy as hell.

Facts are facts. Melo doesnt play as well in the playoffs, the Knicks werent healthy in the playoffs, and didnt show up. Pacers were the better team, but arent a dominant team.

Knicks are making the playoffs, hopes are just we are healthy. SAS was just upset that the Knicks seem satisfied with winning the Division. You dont hear anything about them talking about Championship, meanwhile Brooklyn has been very vocal about expecting to be in the Finals. That's what his gripe it. He has a point.

^Word.

Winning the Division may have been a good benchmark for last year but we gotta have a goal of making the ECF (at the very least)

Facts are facts. Melo doesnt play as well in the playoffs, the Knicks werent healthy in the playoffs, and didnt show up. Pacers were the better team, but arent a dominant team.

Knicks are making the playoffs, hopes are just we are healthy. SAS was just upset that the Knicks seem satisfied with winning the Division. You dont hear anything about them talking about Championship, meanwhile Brooklyn has been very vocal about expecting to be in the Finals. That's what his gripe it. He has a point.
He's always seems mad at them. He vacillates between showing love and disgust for them 
laugh.gif
. But I respect it because he calls it how it is.

I wonder if stephen a really cares about the knicks like he makes it seem or hes just doing his job by talking about them

He cares man.

He's just that ultra-passionate fan. Can't knock him though. I think many fans agree with his opinions

That's such a stupid problem to have :lol:

Obviously a title is the end goal, but winning the division keeps you motivated in the season to win games and gives you homecourt for at least a round.

Man F**K all these reporters. I stopped listening to these ESPN analysts last year when I realized I know the game well enough to form my own opinions and not have someone else tell me what to think. I have so much more time since I stopped watching espn and pregame/post game religiously. I even skip through half time on my dvr and all the numbers they obsess over because I actually pay attention to the game and don't need box scores to tell me the story.

Isnt there a stat floating around that melo has made more game winning/tying shots? Idk im not really a fan of melo but sum ppl just slander son 4 no reason b

Melo is clutch but those game-tying and game-winning opportunities happen maybe 5 times per season.

We know he's clutch. Get us to the ECF. If we lose to MIA, so be it.

The last time the Knicks made the chip they had a pretty mediocre season. I'm with the post season folks. I'd rather a mediocre season, make the playoffs and then start ballin like nobodys biz as opposed to the opposite scenario. I'll be watching tonite brew in hand!

On another note just saw Linny lost his starting spot in Houston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom