Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
don't bring that back here and don't even mention the **** we did to the legendary rucker park :smh: :smh: :smh:

What we? I didn't have any part in that :lol:

That big east documentary was incredible. Highly recommended. Wish I was around for that.

My wild card pick is tony Parker coming one day. Perfect for the triangle.

Last edited:
anyone think Pjax won't have the same influence he had with kobe and mj with melo? especially since he won't actually be coaching the dude. i feel like he won't really build that relationship with melo since he won't be able to talk and mentor him all the time.

anyone think Pjax won't have the same influence he had with kobe and mj with melo? especially since he won't actually be coaching the dude. i feel like he won't really build that relationship with melo since he won't be able to talk and mentor him all the time.
edit - should not really expect him to

Last edited:
espn tonight againt the pacers

might as well play in orange unis and have robert randolph as the opener while we're at it

I hate seeing professional teams tweet. It's so damn corny. Hawks attendance last night was at like 46%. Team shouldn't even be in the playoffs, no one cares.

Phil Jackson loves Iman Shumpert's game apparently. Goodbye Woodson, hello Iman.

I hate seeing professional teams tweet. It's so damn corny. Hawks attendance last night was at like 46%. Team shouldn't even be in the playoffs, no one cares.

Phil Jackson loves Iman Shumpert's game apparently. Goodbye Woodson, hello Iman.

Iman is still young. He has room to grow. Sn is a good coach, but this season has been a disaster for him. Slow start mixed with injuries caused us to have a rough beginning to the season. I'm starting to think training camp wasn't all that great either.

I'm sure the Hawks have been waiting for their moment since Melo stays dropping 40 on them while our fans outnumber theirs in their own building

Protest should have been rescheduled to the final home game of the season if we were mathematically out of the playoffs

It's a disservice to Phil and the streaking team

Dolan needs to troll and use his money to hire people to protest the protestors, all wearing new Phil Jackson Tees

@briancmahoney: Chris Webber last night: Carmelo to me gets one of the worst raps in basketball. He averages more rebounds than most centers in the league

@briancmahoney: I agree with Webber. Too many people have made up their mind about Melo and you wonder if they've actually watched him this season.

@briancmahoney: Chris Webber last night: Carmelo to me gets one of the worst raps in basketball. He averages more rebounds than most centers in the league

@briancmahoney: I agree with Webber. Too many people have made up their mind about Melo and you wonder if they've actually watched him this season.

Strange to see Melo finally getting some love

Back
Top Bottom