Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
those uni's with the belts
laugh.gif

i thought about this at work all night, kept seeing visions of phil and chicago and it irritated me all night.

i hated phil for so long man, i hope this works , i really do....
It's the "You Mad?" face before we even called it that 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Who is running the hawks twitter?
laugh.gif
they have no class

@ATLHawks: Knicks fans seem a bit angry tonight...

don't bring that back here and don't even mention the **** we did to the legendary rucker park
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
What we? I didn't have any part in that
laugh.gif

That big east documentary was incredible. Highly recommended. Wish I was around for that.

My wild card pick is tony Parker coming one day. Perfect for the triangle.
My damn DVR erased the recording on Sunday of that doc 
mad.gif
. I'll catch it again. Big East basketball at it's height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. That '96 final......
eek.gif

**** Jamele Hill and everybody that love him
Y'all on a roll today 
laugh.gif

Can't wait for ESPN to talk about how awful we are during pregame & halftime. As if there aren't 9 teams w/ a worse record than ours. 

The mental win is needed tonite. If we can handle the #1 seed the team will mentally get dat boost! Ish will over shadow 7 in a row. Will watch tonite wit "squinty" eyes LOL

Wish the hawks would play some back to backs so they could lose a couple. Melo bout to cook tonight though. Smooth 36

Last edited:
@Al_Iannazzone: Melo on Phil saying he's part of future. "I was hoping that I would be part of the future plans. I never once said that I wanted to leave."

if the knicks don't win tonight this phil jackson experiment is a failure

you know some cornballs will try to swing with that angle

Mr. Azoff soon invited Todd and Brian Musburger, Mr. Jackson’s agents, to his office in Los Angeles, where it took them 30 minutes to draft a contract, Mr. Azoff said. Mr. Dolan said he wrote one line of it, but he declined to say specifically what that line was

Any guesses?

Back
Top Bottom