Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
i aint gonna lie I'm LOVING all that respect that amare is getting from everybody now

Last edited:
Coach Sn gon Coach Sn.. He might not have made it out of the season if he lost this one. Gameball Stat!

im just going to watch the scoreboard instead of watching the atlanta games because when i stream their games they win

**** y'all for ignoring me 
laugh.gif

@HerringWSJ: Melo, on whether he felt Knicks already had the game won: "I'd already taken my headband off. That tells you everything you need to know."

@HerringWSJ: Melo ended up borrowing Touré Murry's headband to go back in the final minute. He'd already done away w his, thinking the game was in hand.

@HerringWSJ: Melo, on whether he felt Knicks already had the game won: "I'd already taken my headband off. That tells you everything you need to know."

@HerringWSJ: Melo ended up borrowing Touré Murry's headband to go back in the final minute. He'd already done away w his, thinking the game was in hand.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom