Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
The Bobcats and Hawks play each other in the second to last game of the season. We really have to keep winning :lol:

Last edited:
^ That's the main thing, keep winning, because if not it, doesn't matter what the Hawks and Bobcats do or don't do.

We were actually 15+ games under .500 :x wow man Sn really sucked this year
And we're STILL 11 games under. I still think this season is a waste, but I'd be floored if they end with a +.500 record (can't lose another game for that to happen).

Can't rely on Charlotte. The players gave up this season. Worst eastern confrence in years and we gotta rely on Atlanta and Charlotte? Don't deserve it. Just regroup and let Phil change the culture.

pimp.gif

Idk what you guys mean when you say she's not all that. Kate Upton is drop dead gorgeous.
Im saying. Ya be simping on average chicks but Kate Upton is mehh to some of you? 
roll.gif

So happy to see STAT being great again. I knew he still had game left.

U guys are 7-1 with him in the starting lineup :nerd:

Last edited:
Upton only has that chest meat. It's supple don't get me wrong, but there isn't much else. Would still crucify that box though.

Last edited:
@jemelehill: It's OK. I don't know you well enough to care RT @MayorNYC: @jemelehill I dislike you. A lot

@Rachel__Nichols: @jemelehill Twitter needs a double-favorite button

@jemelehill: @Rachel__Nichols he put that one on a tee for me

Last edited:
She's pretty. The rectangular body is such a turn off for me. :lol:

I need some cakes, not pancakes.

BTW I was at Roosevelt Field. I was not going to pay $95 to get something signed by JR. :rofl: One dude brought a showcase with his jersey and some NYK colorway AF1 I never seen before. :x :pimp:

I see better looking girls with fitter bodies on campus than Kate Upton. I'd still smash though no question.

scarlett and kat arent that much different from kate upton though... all 3 got a nice rack and decent face thats it

scarlett and kat arent that much different from kate upton though... all 3 got a nice rack and decent face thats it
That what i'm sayin. The poll was about boobs. & Kate upton's face is up there too lol. But back to the Knicks talk. We gotta get focused for tonight & hope our coach doesn't coach us out of a win.

Back
Top Bottom