Kenyon Martin: Jamie Feick
Evan Eschmeyer: Aaron Williams

2002 Nets
Jason Kidd: Anthony Johnson
Kerry Kittles: Lucious Harris
Keith Van Horn: Richard Jefferson
Kenyon Martin: Aaron Williams
Todd MacCulloch: Jason Collins

That's not basically the same team up there. Lucious Harris' "resurgence" was more a factor of his production looking better coming off of the bench rather than being a starter because his numbers are basically identical across the board. Don't downplay those rookie additions because Jefferson and Collins were then starters on the 2003 team that went back to the Finals. All I'm saying is the team makeup and setup weren't similar at all.
Ok.....

Fire him a couple weeks ago and have clueless herb lead us to the postseason ? :lol: that's a pointless move man let Phil hire his GM and coach in the off season and try to fix this roster to the best of his abilities.

If I was Herb Williams, I'd quit if they offered me the head coaching job...only to yank it back later.

Meh, wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway unless he was fired two weeks into the season.
think it could've impacted the team in the right way had they done it around all star break. we were all calling for it

the team was struggling around that time and further caused its demise in february with 2 wins out of 13

anyone could've done better than woodson did at that moment

MOZGOD
eek.gif

We play the Raptors at 7 tonight.  Probably our final elimination game.  Still, I hope we show some heart, don't get blown out. 

That's it? Y'all just gave up already? Lol

Hawks play the Nets and Heat next. We got to win. Not over yet.

8 dream is still alive! Even I believe.

roll.gif
I was gonna make a reference towards him being a "young Wilt" earlier when I saw the mistake. I should've pulled the trigger on that before this pic dropped 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom