• B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
mean.gif

:lol: Ok, then seriously looking towards what our offseason has in store. Hopefully a new coach and a roster overhaul with or without Melo. (Hopefully with)

I don't really care who wins but my money is on Miami to 3 peat. Hopefully over OKC so they can chase my son Russy out of town and he can show and prove somewhere else 
nerd.gif

i went to nets playoffs games when they were dumb nice with kmart and jkidd and still rooted against them and im from jersey :lol:

While we wait for tomorrow's game with nothing to do and almost all hope lost, I'm just gonna leave this here, mainly for my own benefit. 

Always had a thing for Elaine.  Sturdiest chin in the game. 

would still take down, even at 53

I was watching the first season of Curb a few months ago, Julia Dreyfus was looking RIGHT in that :smokin

I just wanted to say thanks for the lols this year. 

Im not in here often as I just usually tweet during the games but I do appreciate the camaraderie and discussions in here

All im rooting for now is for the rox to not win

Last edited:
How some of y'all can actually root for the Nets if the Knicks are out is beyond me
laugh.gif
True. I wouldn't want Yankee fans cheering for the Mets if they did well. And the reverse goes for me. Same rule applies for Jets/Giants.

Last edited:
Only time I root for the Jets is when they play the Patriots.

Everyone should unite against the Pats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom