Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Melo will sign with us for less than max.

Then Lebron will also sign with us for less than max.

CP3 will demand a trade and we package Stat, Felton & JR to the Clippers for CP3 & Jordan.

Dynasty begins & in the end Melo gets a statue in front of MSG.
sRCCL.gif

i can only dream ...

How dumb are yall to think he's gone cuz he opted out? We been knew he was going to opt out. He can still sign a new contract with us. It's not a foregone conclusion he's no longer going to be a Knick. He's approaching the end of his prime and has never been a free agent. He's looking to have that experience.

What wouldn't have made sense is if opted-in.

Also :lol: @ Boozer. Why yall even post that trash in here? I wouldn't take **** from Chi unless it involved 3 picks and they also took Felton.

Last edited:
How dumb are yall to think he's gone cuz he opted out? We been knew he was going to opt out. He can still sign a new contract with us. It's not a foregone conclusion he's no longer going to be a Knick. He's approaching the end of his prime and has never been a free agent. He's looking to have that experience.

It's not like he could've been a free agent next season or anything.

yeah i don't think melo is going anywhere. he just wants teams sweatin him right now so he can get another max

It's not like he could've been a free agent next season or anything.
What would be the point then? He's the main star free agent now. He's looking for the most money too.

Not to mention he's not actually looking to leave the Knicks, just experience free agency.
It's his dumb *** fault he's never been a free agent.
That's why he's doing it now.

He really didn't do anything wrong. He just took that extra year, if not he would've been a FA same time as LeBron and hell it's quite possible he would've been on Miami.

Last edited:
Melo has always been short sighted. He could have opted in for one year and then waited and see if the knicks could get someone when we have all that money. Not shocked at all.

Either way when you force a team to deplete its assets and then complain the team ain't that good and want out.... Yeah I'm not gonna cry if he leaves. He couldn't make the playoffs in the worst eastern confrence of all time. Nobody will be burning his jersey in the street.

I still think he re-signs though. He's gonna go to Chicago where thibbs runs his *** ragged? Play with rose? Amare played more games than him he last few seasons. Houston? Him and harden gomna share the ball?

Would be amazing to see us build through the draft for the first time since Pat.

Last edited:
Good Riddance Melo. Thank goodness I did not waste money on his jersey.
I went to the Jan. 31 game vs Cleveland and all jerseys were 40% off until halftime. I was tempted to cop a Melo swingman for like $50 but with him possibly leaving i couldn't do it :lol:

Also
laugh.gif
@ Boozer. Why yall even post that trash in here? I wouldn't take **** from Chi unless it involved 3 picks and they also took Felton.
All of this.

Melo can go. If he resigns at the max, that gives Phil less room to work after next year. It is better long term to let him walk.

I would be surprised if Tyson is on this team at the start of the season. With Melo gone, Bargs will play better and will probably get traded at the deadline if he does. I want to see Phil work.

Its not slander if its all true :lol:

If he doesnt resign with us, the biggest thing I've learned is to never buy a Knicks jersey. Ever.

Last edited:
All the Carmelo hate in here is absurd.

Not sure what I'll do with my Carmelo jerseys if he does leave. I don't think he will.

Ron Artest Knicks jersey is a good jersey to have. He's a legend. I would have got one if it said Artest and not World Peace. I still rock my Baron Davis Knicks jersey.

Back
Top Bottom