Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
I know that image said 16 OR 19 pick but ive been talking about this potential deal for months and the breakdowns I have read salary cap wise have said that Bulls would need to get rid of both picks to acquire Melo and have the cap space to keep Gibson and they would also need to add Dunleavy.

Obviously this is the 1st time ESPN is reporting it because they are slow as **** but thats how I think it has to happen salary wise.

And yall are dreaming with this "well thats not enough talk." Listen yall: WE HAVE 0 LEVERAGE. If Melo wants to go to Chicago, he will get there. If they could sign him outright and thats where he wanted to play than they wouldnt give us **** back in return because they dont have to. Melo is an unrestricted free agent.

The ONLY reason Chicago would be we willing to trade us those picks and whatever else they throw in (like Boozer, who they would amnesty if they dont trade him) is for the sole purpose of clearing up enough cap space to sign Melo and keep Taj Gibson.

So please, nobody say that the Knicks shouldnt do it or that the Bulls should give up Butler because it aint happening. We are not going to see full value if we lose Melo in a S&T and we are making out as good as we possibly can with the 2 draft picks. We are very lucky that the teams (besides us) gunning for Melo the most will probably have to give up some assets back to us in return in order for them to clear the necessary cap space to sign him. Because if Melo decides to leave we have nothing to bargain with in the event of a S&T, and we will basically have to take what we can get and consider ourselves lucky we arent losing him for nothing.

And if that Bulls deal DOES happen, with 1 of those picks I once again beg: KYLE ANDERSON. With his versatility and court vision, dude would ******* flourish in the triangle and become one of the best players from this draft class.

IMO he is THE most underrated player in this draft and I am a big fan of his NBA potential with the right fit, and there would be no better fit for him than coming into NY and filling that 3 spot (from losing Melo) in the triangle and also having a rebuilding year or 2 to get a grasp of the system and work with Derek Fisher.

Also, just because I am confused. It says that a sign and trade involving draft picks cannot be completed until July 8th because that is when sign and trades can take place. Does that mean there is a chance picks Phil can be making picks, without us knowing, if something is agreed upon in principle beforehand? Or is it that if something is agreed upon in principle will we know about it by draft night and it just wont become official and approved by the league until July 8th? If anybody knows this answer and can clear this up for me it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Id trade melo, shump, and our first rounder next year for the #1 pick (Wiggins)
Dont think next years pick can be traded because you cant trade a first rounder 3 years in a row. **** itd probably be long gone by now if it werent for that rule 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Unless that rule is offset if we use that pick to acquire a first rounder this year in which case im not sure how that goes.

Either way we arent trading Melo to the Cavs. Aint no ******* chance in hell that Melo would sign with Cleveland (especially if theyre trading theyre #1 pick to get him) so I cant see that going down at all.

Unless Cleveland has found some way to REALLY, and I mean REALLY, glitch the system and also sign Lebron this summer, there is no possible chance that Melo would ever resign with the Cavs this summer if he were traded there

harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx if you need some extra $ for the wedding, let me know what foams youre selling :D
I'm gonna hit you up soon. Might be unloading a couple pairs.:nerd:

pr0ph with the top notch troll leaving the thread title up. I am not getting married.:lol:

Pretty sure I'm gonna start receiving texts behind this thread title shortly.:lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: @ the tought of having stat and Booz on the same squad, between both of them they will be making close to 40 mill :smh:

Flyee I usually don't rep much but I wish I could give you more reps, thats how funny that was :rofl:

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha flyeed Repped. And I wish I could rep the thread title because people are still congratulating httb

Last edited:
:lol: @ GR8's endless toast at HTTB's wedding.

I aint believing in any of these trade rumors btw. All sound like caca.

Last edited:
According to Chicago Tribune, the Knicks have no interest in acquiring Carlos Boozer.

Just realized it's only one day away from Melo's decision. Time flies man.

Last edited:
I still believe Melo will re-sign with the Knicks. Didn't Melo say he wants the experience of being a free agent for once time in his career last fall?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom