Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
If we continue to suck, since Toronto has our 1st round pick. I'm going to be so tight if they land Wiggins. I may never forgive this franchise.

Wiggins wants to play in Canada too :smh:
Pretty sure the raptors have y'all 2nd round pick and the Nuggets got the 1st

Jason kidd was the nucleus last season... i keep saying it... just loom at how he interacted with JR and shump... he meant alot to the team.. his defense was superb and his extra passes helpes the ball movement... he was the player coach... rasheed helped us too but Kidd was the core of the offense fluidity

Oh god, that's even worse, guess not for you tho lol.

Wow at the Nuggets :x
Yeah that's true, but I hate seeing y'all look this bad. Outside of the nuggets I root for y'all and the bobcats in the east. And its something that bringing Tyson back wont immediately fix. I thought JR was finally getting focused last season, but that seems like its out the window ever since that playoff series. :smh:

Yeah Melo was stupid for the "we miss Kid's leadership" quote. That **** was a damn slap in the face to all NYK fans who've given him the benefit of the doubt all these years.

I mean, was this team not built around you?

Are you not supposed to be the star?

How many years have you been in the league?

WTF do you mean you miss someone else's leadership?

Take responsibility for this appalling mess and stop deflecting responsibility...:smh:

Yeah Melo was stupid for the "we miss Kid's leadership" quote. That **** was a damn slap in the face to all NYK fans who've given him the benefit of the doubt all these years.

I mean, was this team not built around you?

Are you not supposed to be the star?

How many years have you been in the league?

WTF do you mean you miss someone else's leadership?

Take responsibility for this appalling mess and stop deflecting responsibility...
mean.gif

yeah Melo is overrated
nerd.gif

Just because you're a star doesn't mean you're a leader. Personally, i dont think Kobe is a leader. Actually Kobe has his own unique way of motivating players, but thats a different story.

All this team needs is a true PG. That PGs job will be to make everyone else move without the ball and set them up in places they like, while ultimately making them better. Melo can continue to do his isolations because that PG will worry about everyone but Melo. Everyone is happy.

Just because you're a star doesn't mean you're a leader. Personally, i dont think Kobe is a leader. Actually Kobe has his own unique way of motivating players, but thats a different story.

All this team needs is a true PG. That PGs job will be to make everyone else move without the ball and set them up in places they like, while ultimately making them better. Melo can continue to do his isolations because that PG will worry about everyone but Melo. Everyone is happy.

Rondo.

I'm good on the Wiggins frontier. Much rather see Jabari or Randle on this team. Won't matter anyway since we always manage to trade our lottery picks.

Glad I have no clue who lundberg is after seeing such a stupid suggestion

Apparently he writes for espn

And his train of thought was, "hey let me make a trade proposal with Melo and involve Lin and people will definitely give me attention!"

He's perfect for espn

Last edited:
If any of u thugs have the xbox one add me, NYC D NiC3 718.

Btw thjr should be the 6th man as of right now & felton should have more control of the offense imo. MWP was also doing his thing and its a shame that he gets no real love

Today's game will b rough.

Home game against a team that we have no chance to match up with.

The garden is going to be screaming for blood when we are down 20.
|I

From SLAM magazine:

JR Smith: ‘I’m Not Going to Stop Shooting’

JR Smith has been struggling this season, shooting only 32.8 percent from the floor, but don’t expect the Knicks guard to stop firing ‘em up. Per the NY Daily News: “Smith, last season’s NBA Sixth Man of the Year, is shooting a career-low 32.8 percent from the floor, and even worse from beyond the arc (28.6 percent). The Knicks are 1-9 since he returned from suspension entering Sunday’s game against New Orleans at the Garden. ‘My jumper just hasn’t been there,’ Smith said. ‘That’s situations where I got to make my teammates better, get guys open shots and keep driving to the hole. But one thing, I’m not going to stop shooting.’ Asked if his surgically repaired left knee has affected his shooting stroke and his overall play, Smith admitted: ‘Somewhat, but it’s all right, I’m still playing…It’s taking time. I’m not one to make excuses, but I got to play better. If it’s hurting that bad, then I shouldn’t be playing. I’m out there and I’m going to try to give it all I got.’

JR Starks is as streaky as they come. Last year he did well as a 6th man and hopefully hell return to that player but he is not the 2nd option for the long haul, face it. The Shump slump is ugly can't call that 1. Give THJ minutes man his pros outweigh the cons and with our record there's nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Back
Top Bottom