Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
tyson chicken legs out there practicing at least

BaldYaFIcAI7qqa.jpg:large

No way Woodson gets fired this season. Dolan was already on record saying he backs him up 100%. Dolan NEVER takes interviews or goes the record for anything. Him taking that interview and saying what he had to say about the Knicks and Woodson means a LOT. I think the reason why Woodson won't get fired is because of his relationship with CAA and CAA's relationship with the Knicks and James Dolan. CAA has their hands all over this and something tells me we're in for a much bumpier ride than the Zeke train. This CAA non-sense seems much more dangerous and influential than Isaiah Thomas could've ever been.

I think Woodson will eventually resign because of the all the heat he'll get from the media and fans. This season is a wash anyway. There is no way we can recover from this mess and still have a winning record. Not unless the rest of the division continues to play horrible and we somehow pick it up. We need to pray to God that Melo stays and brings someone else with him, or else we're looking down the road of another long decade of mediocrity and disappointment.

I'm beginning to think Donnie saw all this coming and bounced as soon as **** hit the fan.

Knicks still have time to get things straight and make the playoffs. I dont care if we make it as an 8 or 7 seed and actually make it to the big show.
Its not too late.

We're still gonna make the playoffs and get past the 1st round. Way too early in the season to throw the season away imo.

Plus i much rather start slow (or really slow) and finish strong. Last year was the complete opposite.

If Dolan wants to save the season, a coaching change is the only realistic way. None of our mistakes from our first L to our 13th have been fixed. Thats all on the coach.

Murray needs to get burn to see if he's worth anything. We have nothing to lose. Could be our new Jeremy Lin.

Last edited:
yeaj season ain't shot just yet.

i still think we can get into the playoffs (especially considering how the east goes), but seeing woodson get to stepping would make me feel pretty

Lets just hire/fire coaches every year. I mean whatever makes ya'll happy temporarily.

No coach is saving us. Problems are way deeper than that.

Lets just hire/fire coaches every year. I mean whatever makes ya'll happy temporarily.

every year tho?

woodson was never the right coach for this team, we all knew that but we had to move on from d'antoni and he was the next in line.

True but you have to look at the coach when a team is making the same mistakes over and over and losing games they should win!
This isn't a case of having no vet talent or quality player at key positions.
The core of the team that was 15-1 as a group last year is still here!!!
You have to be able to make it work on at least a base level where you can achieve about .500 with a team like this.
At it's worse last year they were about .500.

If he's gone he's gone, Woody is clearly a problem but I can't wait for after he's fired for ppl outside this thread and reporters to start saying Woody got fired too soon, he just coached the team to a 2 seed last year, he wasn't the biggest problem, etc., etc.

:lol:

Last edited:
I seen a stat where the Knicks are doing much worse at the 3 point line as compared to last year. Anybody miss Steve Novak?...yes I'm serious...ok he may have been a non factor in the playoffs but his shooting would be helpful right now.

That and vet leadership...don't need to go into detail since it's been discussed to death. This team is mentally fragile.

I want to ask you knick fans a serious question. Would you rather not have a team in ny so you can be a fan of a better team?

I don't miss Novak

Ball stops with 77 and we can't have two ball stoppers

Iman is struggling and Woodson is a big part of that

I also think Woodson has lost the team

I want to ask you knick fans a serious question. Would you rather not have a team in ny so you can be a fan of a better team?

I'm always in here saying that I would love for this team to move to Seattle or somewhere, then I can finally be done with this team

I'm always in here saying that I would love for this team to move to Seattle or somewhere, then I can finally be done with this team
Just the other day I was thinking while watching NBA tv I'd wish there was a NY Trailblazers (even with their histroy of injuries) :lol: :smh:

But overall nah, keep the Knicks here. I don't want them to move. I'd rather we get more/better teams (not like with the Nets though) and they'd have to hang their heads in shame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom