Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Michaelangelo (silly one)

• C. Leonardo (the leader)

• D. Donatello (The smart one)

• Total voters
Heres a question for you Proph, I'm not a video game head.

But I had xbox360 I gave to my little bro and I'm thinking of getting the next gen console, is ps4 the way to go? Also are all these systems sold out? Will they be available for Xmas?

From what I've seen, xbox one has good entertainment features. I honestly don't care for those features. I went with the ps4 because of the exclusive games that will come out. Right now, the library for the ps4 is underwhelming lol. However, the better games will be coming out next year. Also, if you get a ps+ membership, free games will be available each month for the ps4. The PS4 also incorporates social media features. There's also a twitch channel on the ps4 to watch or stream your gameplay. It really depends what's your preference of games and if you feel if any of those features are justified for yourself.

Supposedly best buy will have a restock of ps4s this upcoming Sunday. You have to go early in person to get it. And I also saw that the xbox one is in stock at amazon as of this moment.

Word, good looks. I'd only literally play one game (fifa). So all that exclusive game stuff I don't care about. I don't know, maybe I'll just wait till the madness is over lol. The entertainment side is cool tho, watching cable in your xbox sounds dope. But 100 dollars more, :rolleyes

This is going to sound stupid, but the reason I picked xbox before was all because of there controller. I never liked the play station controllers.

The playstation 4 controller feels a lot better over the ps3 controller . They definitely improved that.

Thought I was probably the only person that plays video games only to play fifa :lol:

Trying to find a ps4 asap after I played fifa with a buddy over the weekend.

I'm gunna cop the ps4 when fifa 15 drops.

Currently fine with fifa 13 on ps3 and there are too many awesome cheap used games I haven't beaten yet on ps3 (uncharted 3, batman games, tomb raider, last of us, bioshock, assassins creed 3, and some others.)

Usually the first run of systems has a few issues too, I'd much rather cop the next one.

knicks about to make houston the coach if woodson dont turn it around

The New York Knicks could promote Allan Houston to head coach if the team is not able to turn the season around under Mike Woodson, according to a report.

George Karl went on record recently saying he would not want to join the Knicks' "hell for a million dollars."

“Say what you want about Jim Dolan but he’s one of about eight owners who is willing to spend money to compete for a championship,” said one current NBA head coach. “There are too many owners who are only in it to make money.”

Houston is currently an executive under Steve Mills, who returned to the Knicks -- replacing Glen Grunwald -- before the start of training camp.

Last edited:
:lol:......I thought he was being groomed into GM

Allan Houston doesn't deserve to be put in that position. It's hell lol

Last edited:
I want to ask you knick fans a serious question. Would you rather not have a team in ny so you can be a fan of a better team?

I'm always in here saying that I would love for this team to move to Seattle or somewhere, then I can finally be done with this team

:wow:

how could you say that?! :smh:

Seattle do need their Sonics back but not at the Knicks' expense.

I want to ask you knick fans a serious question. Would you rather not have a team in ny so you can be a fan of a better team?

I'm always in here saying that I would love for this team to move to Seattle or somewhere, then I can finally be done with this team

:wow:

how could you say that?! :smh:

Seattle do need their Sonics back but not at the Knicks' expense.

Someone must've been watching the movie Eddie recently lol

Btw, for this threads entertainment

[\video]

I'd rather Ewing the coach than Houston, at least Ewing has a good background as an assistant coach. maybe he can get the respect of the players since most of them probably grew up watching him be the heart and soul of the Knicks for 15 years!

Back
Top Bottom