NYPD Arrests a Man Over a Joke

Our tax dollars hard at work 
laugh.gif

NYPD is staffed by a bunch of dummies. Literally. Dumb people do dumb *!@%. Funny thing is I think they staff idiots on purpose. 

NYPD is staffed by a bunch of dummies. Literally. Dumb people do dumb *!@%. Funny thing is I think they staff idiots on purpose. 

What was the point of that? Just to flex power? Just doesn't make sense
30t6p3b.gif

What was the point of that? Just to flex power? Just doesn't make sense
30t6p3b.gif

No one badge should have all that power...

The thing that bothers me is the other police never check the "bad cop".  In sports you see refs huddle and overturn bad calls.  For once I wish an officer would pull the "bad cop" aside without embarrassing him and say "c'mon man chill out and let's focus on the real criminals".  But they don't and you have 8 police officers participating in that non-sense because of one ego.

No one badge should have all that power...

The thing that bothers me is the other police never check the "bad cop".  In sports you see refs huddle and overturn bad calls.  For once I wish an officer would pull the "bad cop" aside without embarrassing him and say "c'mon man chill out and let's focus on the real criminals".  But they don't and you have 8 police officers participating in that non-sense because of one ego.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i hate NYPD...seriously disgusting...

just disgusting 
but police over exaggerate every where now I think

over here in the North side of Dallas its like they automatically call for back up when they pull you over

like six police cars packed just because a dude got traffic warrants 

you would think they just arrested a drug lord when the situation is not that serious 

but 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at that video I wonder what his arrest paper work looked like 

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i hate NYPD...seriously disgusting...

just disgusting 
but police over exaggerate every where now I think

over here in the North side of Dallas its like they automatically call for back up when they pull you over

like six police cars packed just because a dude got traffic warrants 

you would think they just arrested a drug lord when the situation is not that serious 

but 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at that video I wonder what his arrest paper work looked like 

I cant see the vid. but what was his charge if they stated anything? I was just wondering if you could flip off a cop or just be generally rude, like so many people are to other people, if that would be an arrestable offense?

I can see why they have all that power. These little instances that happen all day, cops have the power to do something about it, for only THEIR BENEFIT.

Cops shouldn't be able to arrest someone for something happening to them. They would need a third party to analyze the situation.

I cant see the vid. but what was his charge if they stated anything? I was just wondering if you could flip off a cop or just be generally rude, like so many people are to other people, if that would be an arrestable offense?

I can see why they have all that power. These little instances that happen all day, cops have the power to do something about it, for only THEIR BENEFIT.

Cops shouldn't be able to arrest someone for something happening to them. They would need a third party to analyze the situation.

Back
Top Bottom