NYPD Arrests a Man Over a Joke

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

No one badge should have all that power...

The thing that bothers me is the other police never check the "bad cop".  In sports you see refs huddle and overturn bad calls.  For once I wish an officer would pull the "bad cop" aside without embarrassing him and say "c'mon man chill out and let's focus on the real criminals".  But they don't and you have 8 police officers participating in that non-sense because of one ego.

this.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

No one badge should have all that power...

The thing that bothers me is the other police never check the "bad cop".  In sports you see refs huddle and overturn bad calls.  For once I wish an officer would pull the "bad cop" aside without embarrassing him and say "c'mon man chill out and let's focus on the real criminals".  But they don't and you have 8 police officers participating in that non-sense because of one ego.

this.

Hold on. What exactly happened here?

The cop tried to issue a summons at first right? For WHAT? He asked to see ID and he showed him. I think that is the law in NYC; you gotta show ID if asked for it.

I don't get why he was arrested though? Good that this was on video.

Hold on. What exactly happened here?

The cop tried to issue a summons at first right? For WHAT? He asked to see ID and he showed him. I think that is the law in NYC; you gotta show ID if asked for it.

I don't get why he was arrested though? Good that this was on video.

Dude wasn't even talking to him, someone was having a bad day....talk about going on a power trip
sick.gif

Disgusting.

These cops are not properly trained.

Dude wasn't even talking to him, someone was having a bad day....talk about going on a power trip
sick.gif

Disgusting.

These cops are not properly trained.

i won't judge all cops off this coward act because not all cops are bad, but cops who have that bully thug with a badge mindset could get shot in the line of duty and i wouldn't have a care in the world.

i won't judge all cops off this coward act because not all cops are bad, but cops who have that bully thug with a badge mindset could get shot in the line of duty and i wouldn't have a care in the world.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

He asked to see ID and he showed him. I think that is the law in NYC; you gotta show ID if asked for it.
i dont think thats da case....imma google it though, but you can't be arrested for not having ID...makes zero sense

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

He asked to see ID and he showed him. I think that is the law in NYC; you gotta show ID if asked for it.
i dont think thats da case....imma google it though, but you can't be arrested for not having ID...makes zero sense

Back
Top Bottom