NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Attempted murder? Press conference? Definitely trying to make an example of them
Justice system is rigged.

Reminds me of some pranks kids do and in one state, kids get a slap on the risk. And the other states, they are made examples out of. Or just simple misdemeanors/felonies DUIs. I know first time offenders get the book thrown at them. And then theres that drunk who's had six who's still driving

Murder or attempted murder is hard to prove. They usually go with manslaughter.
I hope they get some good lawyers.

90% of cop interactions we see on TV can be considered attempted murder.

I still think the whole situation is hilarious. Not talking about the cop either. Just all this happen because of a burn out and all dude had to do was take the ticket from the cop and nothing else would happen. My friend did the same thing obviously not in times square but in a parking lot he did a burn out. He parked the car after and acted like nothin happen and the cop gave him a ticket. But this guy mad reckless tries to avoid the cop then side swipe other cars just to get a way from the cop all just from a burnout lol. So dumb. I hope the guys get away and are in another country. That would be the icing on the cake.

Attempted murder? Press conference? Definitely trying to make an example of them
Justice system is rigged.

Reminds me of some pranks kids do and in one state, kids get a slap on the risk. And the other states, they are made examples out of. Or just simple misdemeanors/felonies DUIs. I know first time offenders get the book thrown at them. And then theres that drunk who's had six who's still driving

Murder or attempted murder is hard to prove. They usually go with manslaughter.
I hope they get some good lawyers.

90% of cop interactions we see on TV can be considered attempted murder.
Maybe if they were white it would be a slap on the wrist

I doubt it'd be just a ticket.

They'd search his car and make an example out of him. Tow his car. Deem it illegally modified

I’m not a lawyer but I’m pretty sure it should be assault with a deadly weapon. They don’t have a motive for attempted murder.

They better lawyer up.

I’m not a lawyer but I’m pretty sure it should be assault with a deadly weapon. They don’t have a motive for attempted murder.

They better lawyer up.

driving off as a cop stepped in front of the vehicle is enough especially since it happened for real not too long ago with the terror acts

purposely hitting a cop with a car is def gon land him some crazy time added with fleeing the scene plus not turning themselves in

all these cops and judges move as one

it’s a wrap

180117-times-square-hit-and-run-suspects.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/01/17/suspects-identified-in-times-square-hit-and-run-on-nypd-cop/

Got'emmmmmmm :lol: Definitely gotta make an example out of these two idiots. :nthat:

:lol: at them saying “these are the suspects the officers want to grill”. Why they use the word “grill”?

Also +1 on mentioning it was a C63 and not just a “black Mercedes sedan”. :smokin

Wait.

Why both of them going down? Only one person can drive a car. What is one to do when riding shotgun in this situation? Just jump out the car??

Wait.

Why both of them going down? Only one person can drive a car. What is one to do when riding shotgun in this situation? Just jump out the car??
Prob don’t know who was the driver so charge both so one will squeal on the other.

Hopefully they beat the case. Doesnt matter if they can if homie on the right snitches tho :lol:

Can the passenger get hit with any charge?

If I’m him I’m snitching supa fast.

Back
Top Bottom