NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

Tactics, tactics...........tactics. The cop was an idiot for jumping directly in front of the car like that. Regardless if the car pulled off or not. Gotta stand to the side a bit or simply let the car go depending on the situation. No one was in IMMEDIATE danger at the time of that burnout.

"Attempted murder"....LOL. Let's not get carried away here champ. If anything he MIGHT get hit with some type of Assault with a Dangerous/Deadly Weapon charge but Attempted Murder is reaching at best. Look up the definition of Attempted Murder then get back to us with an explanation.

There it is.

Be it good, bad, right or wrong the cop did get humiliated. That much is NOT in dispute. Listen champ, cops are not above humiliation, embarrassment, insults, or laughter. It actually comes with the job. Even the most hardened cop shouldn't be above laughing at himself or herself at times. It helps keep things in perspective. Same with any other job or profession.

Everyone makes mistakes, cops most certainly are not different. I'm almost certain once this video hit the net cops in this officers own precinct were clowning him for jumping in front of that car and falling on the street in busy Time Square........and rightly so. I wouldn't be surprised if the officer doesn't need to go to the Uniform Department to get a new pair of pants.

Florida man charged with attempted murder for allegedly dragging police officer with car

Here ya go, playboy.

Once dude is caught, they gonna throw the book at him and make an example because he tried to hit the cop with his car. Judge ain't gonna go easy.

Last edited:
Florida man charged with attempted murder for allegedly dragging police officer with car

Here ya go, playboy.

Once dude is caught, they gonna throw the book at him and make an example.

The video you posted is from Florida is a completely different situation and has absolutely NOTHING to do with this recent event in New York. This driver in New York if they ever catch him will get hit with an Assault with a Deadly/Dangerous Weapon APO charge ( Assault on a Police Officer) at worst. The Florida driver literally dragged that officer for quite a long time at high speeds KNOWINGLY. Not one in the same with this one.

The video you posted is from Florida is a completely different situation and has absolutely NOTHING to do with this recent event in New York. This driver in New York if they ever catch him will get hit with an Assault with a Deadly/Dangerous Weapon APO charge ( Assault on a Police Officer) at worst. The Florida driver literally dragged that officer for quite a long time at high speeds KNOWINGLY. Not one in the same with this one.

Queens Man Who Dragged Officer With Car Facing Attempted Murder Charge: DA

Good for you. Just remember champ, any attention seeking overzealous attorney can charge any and ever charge he or she can think of. Whether the driver actually gets CHARGED and more important SENTENCED with attempted murder is another thing. Which I strongly and safely predict WILL NOT HAPPEN. You heard it here first.

Edit-- I just opened that second article.....that's another case that has NOTHING to do with this situation. This Time Square driver if he gets caught WILL NOT be convicted of attempted murder.....not happening!!

He tried to his the cop with his car after being asked to stop. He made the NYPD look foolish. Book will be thrown, DK.

Yeah attempted murder is a massive reach here, but it absolutely wouldn't shock me if they tried to slide that charge in.

Dudes out here messin' up their expensive tires to hype up randoms on the street :rofl:

damn, thats da most non car culture ish ive ever heard anyone say :smh: :lol: u had to work to sound that outta touch.

da sneaker equivalent sounds something similar to "rocking expensive technical basketball sneakers to just walk around da mall all day"

fellas, car culture is as strong, arguably stronger then what we do here wit da kicks...and in that world, doin a ill burn out is always gonna net you some kudos.

I couldn't tell you the last time I had an interaction with the police...prob when i was in my 20's and heavy into the car scene, but that was all a direct result of my actions and the circles i used to hang around in..
I wanna believe that police are out to protect and serve. Don’t get me wrong, some do but they fall into that code of brotherhood. Can’t rock with snakes or those that abuse authoritiy. Was offered a probation gig in the bay but passed on it due to its policy on recidivism.
There’s a lot more serious crime occurring in these streets. Yet we focused on a burnout where no one was injured lol

I saw a vlog(thatdudeinblue) where a guy took his Mustang to NYC and the police were giving him the thumbs up and telling him to rev it up. I can’t but to think if it had been another type of car this would’ve went differently. Had it been an old school or newer muscle car, the police would’ve let him rock.

True. I think I'ma go rob me a 711 but make sure no one gets hurt. There's more serious crime occurring in these streets. Police shouldn't focus on me.

Interesting logic.
Try writing a robbery note and passing it to the clerk. You would get a significant less amount of time if u get caught.

He tried to his the cop with his car after being asked to stop. He made the NYPD look foolish. Book will be thrown, DK.

It appeared to me that he attempted to flee from the cop, and was successful about it. To me if he was attempting to murder the cop, the driver would have went straight instead of cutting his wheel to the right thus trying to get around/go around the cop.

Be it good, bad right or wrong, the driver was simply trying to avoid getting a potential ticket or a police interaction. The driver might get the book thrown at him but once again I highly doubt an attempt murder charge would actually stick in a jury case.

Edit--Also the cop made himself look foolish by not being able to run faster after he gave chase. I couldn't tell if the cop was running or jogging after the car, dude needs to get his cardio together ASAP if he expects to have a productive career. Unless he was immediately seriously injured there's no excuse for that slow *** speed. Son needs to go back to the academy for some more physical training.

Last edited:
From personal experience, most of the dudes that do nonsense like this live with their parents and buy used muscle cars like Camaros and Mustangs or high mileage luxury cars like AMGs, Ms, and G35/37s that have been hit with 30-50K of depreciation. If the cars are new, there's a good chance the drivers are drug dealers. They'll buy these old cars and post all over IG with them with hashtags exactly like this dude in the C63 :lol:

I used to know too many people like that until I cut them off for doing all this @$## around me and putting my career in jeopardy.

Note: I'm not hating on or looking down on people who buy used cars or live with their parents; just saying that the people who behave like this and flaunt all over social media are usually the most average to bummy dudes in regular life.

reminds me of a certain person from da heightz

Yeah attempted murder is a massive reach here, but it absolutely wouldn't shock me if they tried to slide that charge in.

It'll be on whatever lawyer the police department hires for the case and I'm sure they will be trying to go for the jugular. Especially if it's a POC

^ they gotta catch him first, dude prolly not even on the east coast anymore

Oh no hitting a police officer with a car is assault with a deadly weapon off top.

Unless the driver has...certain privileges...

42AD3B82-453A-4BC3-BA13-6749AFB012FA.png
This showed up on my timeline. However, There was no link, nor is the handle verified

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom