o_Nike/Jordan Releases in Canada for Spring 2011_o

After the shenanigans they pulled with the cool grey box/packaging, I can't really say... 
When I viewed the shoe, the box was standard black/grey jumpman box. Again, this could change.

As for them changing the Jordan box altogether, I have heard that 2011 we will see a new one.

These will be my fifth pair of III's in like 3 years or something. 
laugh.gif
 (Pure's, FR's, CDP III's, TB's, and these)

Not that the box matters much, or is taken into consideration when purchasing sneakers,
but I'm glad to see it change! Tired of looking at this boring box.

These will be my 5th as well (Cool Grey, DTRT, Fire Red, True Blue, then these)
I must say, I don`t normally wear the same shoe more than 2 days in a row (Kobe 5 the exception)
but I will be getting 3 pairs of these!
1 for everyday or almost everyday wear.
A second for special occasions.
And a third for a long time from now.
This really is my favourite Air Jordan of all time!

... so is it confirmed white/cement IIIs & IVs are set to release in mid-winter (february) WHY!!!

wow alongside the CG XIII and Concords XI, JB is killing me softly

FML, I just copped 1999 wht/cmt III/IV - OG blk/red IV, 2001 concords & breds & OG IXs damn these WR are killing me but i rather rock the past releases and stock the current releases (time def. takes its toll and jays are easily susceptible to cracks/paint chips)

Originally Posted by 50UL

... so is it confirmed white/cement IIIs & IVs are set to release in mid-winter (february) WHY!!!

wow alongside the CG XIII and Concords XI, JB is killing me softly

FML, I just copped 1999 wht/cmt III/IV - OG blk/red IV, 2001 concords & breds & OG IXs damn these WR are killing me but i rather rock the past releases and stock the current releases (time def. takes its toll and jays are easily susceptible to cracks/paint chips)
I know III's are dropping, but where did you hear/read IV's is also dropping?

White/Cement IV's are still a rumoured release but no doubt it will and then 3 pairs easy.
Can't wait for those White/Cement III's though... 2 pairs easy, maybe a third.
On a side note... Finally fulfilled my beautiful dark twisted sneaker fantasy...

img5824d.jpg

Depends on condition but if it's DS you may find Tans for that price but the Zens and Black/Pinks not for DS maybe VNDS.

Sz 13 is also rarer I believe.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

^^^Yeah but just wait til Concords come out next Xmas
^^ yo man, are the concords confirmed for next year to release? is it gonna be with the columbias? if yes, id start savin up for it.. 

official now; Air Jordan III's release on Jan 22nd, 2011
US $150, Can $190.... two pairs (1 to roc, 1 to stock) will cost $300 US, $380 Can (plus tax/minus SPC); and the dollar is near parity
I'm getting two pairs, but that $80 difference would have helped in getting a 3rd

^
It doesn't matter if the dollar is near parity, there are alot more factors that going into why our prices are higher. It sucks, but Canadian prices will always be 20-30% more at the very least.

I think I'm going to cop one pair here, and then 2 from the states.
I must have three, and 500 is better than 600.

dope yeezy's, nicest cw of em all

im just waiting for the playoff 13's. the wait is killer... have you guys been consistently getting the spc discount on retros? it's like a 50/50 chance whenever i cop now.

Originally Posted by bmoney604

^^ yo man, are the concords confirmed for next year to release? is it gonna be with the columbias? if yes, id start savin up for it.. 
I really dunno man... Just what a birdie told me but with JB who knows y'know?  When it happens it'll be pandemonium.  Minimum 3 pairs easy discounts or no discounts.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

I think I'm going to cop one pair here, and then 2 from the states.
I must have three, and 500 is better than 600.
I'm sure you could grab all 2 if not all 3 here... just talk to them female coworkers 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jookz

dope yeezy's, nicest cw of em all

im just waiting for the playoff 13's. the wait is killer... have you guys been consistently getting the spc discount on retros? it's like a 50/50 chance whenever i cop now.
Thanks bud and for Yeezys atleast for me it goes Black/Pinks > Greys > Tans.
If you're a regular you should get spc without question... if not better start going elsewhere that will give it to you.

Originally Posted by bmoney604

I really dunno man... Just what a birdie told me but with JB who knows y'know?  When it happens it'll be pandemonium.  Minimum 3 pairs easy discounts or no discounts.

thanks man. i think we'll just have to wait for now.. soon as i get em concords i think im steppin out for awhile 
tired.gif

Lol foreal!
Until the dudes that are getting the commish start checkin like:
"Yo! Where's that extra $30 at?"

Oh by the way, not sure who's a Kobe/Lebron fan,
but the major FL stores are getting both Xmas shoes!
IMO both cws are better than last years Xmas joints.
Hyped for those Grinches!

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Oh by the way, not sure who's a Kobe/Lebron fan,
but the major FL stores are getting both Xmas shoes!
IMO both cws are better than last years Xmas joints.
Hyped for those Grinches!

Yeah well, as far as I know from info I got this week,
I have a pair locked up.
And if my store is getting them, then Yorkdale and Eaton's are both getting them forsure.
So good luck to those copping, try to hit up those stores as frequently as possible to get a preorder down!

Back
Top Bottom