o_Nike/Jordan Releases in Canada for Spring 2011_o

Big shouts to Nike Store TO for the Grinch love! $179.95 CAD (before shipping & taxes). Copped my pair on Boxing Day morning.

Anyone have an updated Canadian Jordan Brand listing for 2011? (Jordan XIII Playoff editions for example)
smile.gif

I don't have a release date specifically, but Nike Canada has them in stock right now.
As for fall.... some awful news. Retros are no longer inline (I can't speak for corporate like the Check or FL), but unless a rep gets allocation or something changes, alot of indys will be seeing ALOT less of the Retro line. There was rumors when I saw summer, but I got the inline sheet and there wasn't a single retro on it.

That said, there are some AWFUL team shoes coming. First time since probably 2002 that I am not ordering a single Jordan SKU for a season. BCT-Mid, SC-2, all trash.

I'd assume corporate still has an in on retro, but if it stays how it is, they'll kill the Jordan business in smallers stores.

tpob... That'd be some really harsh news for my local spot to learn about. 

The owner said he basically gave up on ordering new stuff ala Jordan 2010 onwards and most (all) Team Jordan stuff.  Especially when the 2009's flopped hard and he was complaining to me how he's selling them under cost and losing money.  The inventory space (which isn't much) is costing him rent lol

Seriously, no retro's? That hurts
mad.gif

Even after being told this, I still feel like we might see them pop up closer to releases.... 
Booking may now be out of the question, but Nike Canada is obviously still going to get SOME allocation.

I think it's going to turn into whoever the rep is cool with or however he wants getting the first crack now.... 
laugh.gif

Any news on Blue Foamposites? Or any Foams for that matter making it to Canada?

Tpob, what (if any) JB retro product will be hitting Canada? Will it just be the Nike stores (NTO, outlets) and select Footlockers getting retro product only now?

Originally Posted by ktan09

I can only speak for Footlocker;
an allocator told me that Foams are bad for business.
The price that Canadian retailers would charge would be ridiculous and would only be bought by employees on discount.

are there pairs of jordan v2 grown in Canada? how about the air max penny 1, when will it be released on nike stores?

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

The price that Canadian retailers would charge would be ridiculous and would only be bought by employees on discount.

It's probably a stupid question, but do you have any idea why Canadian retailer's prices are so high? I mean USD is pretty much equal to CAD

Originally Posted by ebpo

It's probably a stupid question, but do you have any idea why Canadian retailer's prices are so high? I mean USD is pretty much equal to CAD

It is not retailers, most follow Nike's MSRP. Its up to Nike to set the retails....
Canadian currency is only one aspect when they place the price.

Originally Posted by vood99

Tpob, what (if any) JB retro product will be hitting Canada? Will it just be the Nike stores (NTO, outlets) and select Footlockers getting retro product only now?

Without bookings, I'll probably only know 3 months in advance.

Anyone know if we are getting the Air Jordan 3 True Blue again since they seem to be dropping in the States?

Basketball shoes just don't sell well here compared to the US unless heavily discounted.
Maybe independents will bring them in otherwise roadtrip.

As long as FL/Champs get Jordan retros I'm good otherwise I'm done 
laugh.gif

I mean unless I get releases handed on a plate to me without me doing any work whatsoever I honestly can't be bothered.

Like if my connect doesn't call/text me I couldn't care less with the exception of a couple select releases... Yeah I'm on that level now. 

Anybody know if there will be employee discount on the Wht/Cement 3's?
I know there is SPC.
Only 6 more days!

I know there is SPC.
Only 6 more days!
I thought employee were eligible for 30% disco. on new releases.
And depending how close you are with the management there's disco. codes for those as well.

Originally Posted by jayem

I know there is SPC.
Only 6 more days!
I thought employee were eligible for 30% disco. on new releases.
And depending how close you are with the management there's disco. codes for those as well.
Well, there's never disco on the Xmas releases, didn't even get SPC on the Kobe's.
We did get disco on both 13's, so I'm not sure whats happening with these.

I know there is SPC.
Only 6 more days!

I pre-ordered at my FL last week and they said no SPC, dude told me they paid full price to get them and couldn't discount.

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

I know there is SPC.
Only 6 more days!

I pre-ordered at my FL last week and they said no SPC, dude told me they paid full price to get them and couldn't discount.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom