Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Someone tell Carson Palmer nobody cares what he thinks about TJ Houshmanimnotsignedyetforeasonzadeh.

We got 6 wrs on the team anyways, we don't need his washed up !+#.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Someone tell Carson Palmer nobody cares what he thinks about TJ Houshmanimnotsignedyetforeasonzadeh.

We got 6 wrs on the team anyways, we don't need his washed up !+#.

laugh.gif

Man a couple of my boys were HOT when they even heard TJ was working out with us. I don't understand the reaction.

We have what, a single WR on the roster over age 25? A lot of talent and little polish. Hopefully TJ can learn them a thing or two.

I don't care much who gets cut not named Ford, Moore, or DHB. I got love for everyone but but we have an abundance of solid guys. If Housh can make just one of the aforementioned better it's worth it to me... depending on what that contract look like.
nerd.gif

Man a couple of my boys were HOT when they even heard TJ was working out with us. I don't understand the reaction.

We have what, a single WR on the roster over age 25? A lot of talent and little polish. Hopefully TJ can learn them a thing or two.

I don't care much who gets cut not named Ford, Moore, or DHB. I got love for everyone but but we have an abundance of solid guys. If Housh can make just one of the aforementioned better it's worth it to me... depending on what that contract look like.
nerd.gif

The contract is for the minimum. Two years ago he signs the richest WR contract in the NFL, now the minimum to stay in the league.

The contract is for the minimum. Two years ago he signs the richest WR contract in the NFL, now the minimum to stay in the league.

I read somewhere he was gettin the minumum ($500,000) for the remainder of the year...and I also read on twitter this morning that we cut Hagan 
grin.gif
 I liked Hagan a lot, I don't think he got a lot of opportunities to show what he can do but he was killin in the pre season...hopefully some team outside the AFC West picks him up.
Housh to wear #84.

Edit:: Just read on a Raiders blog that Chris Johnson got put on IR today too..

I read somewhere he was gettin the minumum ($500,000) for the remainder of the year...and I also read on twitter this morning that we cut Hagan 
grin.gif
 I liked Hagan a lot, I don't think he got a lot of opportunities to show what he can do but he was killin in the pre season...hopefully some team outside the AFC West picks him up.
Housh to wear #84.

Edit:: Just read on a Raiders blog that Chris Johnson got put on IR today too..

I'm gonna say bye bye to Chaz. he's always hurt. I do feel bad that means D-Mo will be demoted, but his time will come.

I'm gonna say bye bye to Chaz. he's always hurt. I do feel bad that means D-Mo will be demoted, but his time will come.

Hagan didn't practice today. So it looks like he got let go.

DMC is probably gonna sit out against DEN.

Hagan didn't practice today. So it looks like he got let go.

DMC is probably gonna sit out against DEN.

AG47,
these +!+%!%* sigs are the ugliest pieces of +$#!$ in the galaxy. I can't wait til our month is up.

AG47,
these +!+%!%* sigs are the ugliest pieces of +$#!$ in the galaxy. I can't wait til our month is up.

I can't explain why, but DMC being out worries me. I think it's because it feels like so much has changed about the team since Jason was knocked out of the Cleveland game. We should beat them, no question, but I guess I need to see the team perform well again after getting smacked by KC.

I'm sad to see Hagan go, too. I'm not happy with the decisions Hue has made with the roster.

I can't explain why, but DMC being out worries me. I think it's because it feels like so much has changed about the team since Jason was knocked out of the Cleveland game. We should beat them, no question, but I guess I need to see the team perform well again after getting smacked by KC.

I'm sad to see Hagan go, too. I'm not happy with the decisions Hue has made with the roster.

Back
Top Bottom