Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

I created my own chiefs sig and its still ugly
laugh.gif

Sucks that DMC is out. Although, I understand its for rest for the Chargers game (which I will be attending). Sucks if its Hagan. However, I am sure M. Bush will gain his weight in yards the good ole hard nose way and allowing CP to ease into a good rhythm. Make Tebow try to win with his arm and this should be good.

Sucks that DMC is out. Although, I understand its for rest for the Chargers game (which I will be attending). Sucks if its Hagan. However, I am sure M. Bush will gain his weight in yards the good ole hard nose way and allowing CP to ease into a good rhythm. Make Tebow try to win with his arm and this should be good.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Spy McClain on Tebow and and watch him go all Amendola on him.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

When is DMC back?

He should be back for the SD game...

And rumors were false, Chris Johnson is not on IR......yet.....
30t6p3b.gif

Bunch of twitter reports are saying that Hue and Al had many discussions about bringing TJ in during training camp, but Al was really high on Hagan...needless to say, you know how that turned out..and now that Hue is pretty much interim GM look how it all played out...Hue playing GM is really starting to worry me...he should be worried about the game plan without having DMC in the game, he should be worried about gettin Carson up to speed...he should be worried about our super inconsistent defense and the penalties...

idk..I know I can't be the only one a little worried about the direction our team took once Campbell went down..so many questions about them and so many injuries and concerns now..especially after gettin served by the Chiefs
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

When is DMC back?

He should be back for the SD game...

And rumors were false, Chris Johnson is not on IR......yet.....
30t6p3b.gif

Bunch of twitter reports are saying that Hue and Al had many discussions about bringing TJ in during training camp, but Al was really high on Hagan...needless to say, you know how that turned out..and now that Hue is pretty much interim GM look how it all played out...Hue playing GM is really starting to worry me...he should be worried about the game plan without having DMC in the game, he should be worried about gettin Carson up to speed...he should be worried about our super inconsistent defense and the penalties...

idk..I know I can't be the only one a little worried about the direction our team took once Campbell went down..so many questions about them and so many injuries and concerns now..especially after gettin served by the Chiefs
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

...Hue playing GM is really starting to worry me...he should be worried about the game plan without having DMC in the game, he should be worried about gettin Carson up to speed...he should be worried about our super inconsistent defense and the penalties...

30t6p3b.gif

Same here, man....same here...SMH

Peace

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

...Hue playing GM is really starting to worry me...he should be worried about the game plan without having DMC in the game, he should be worried about gettin Carson up to speed...he should be worried about our super inconsistent defense and the penalties...

30t6p3b.gif

Same here, man....same here...SMH

Peace

its only been 1 game tho

If we can't beat the Broncos w/ Tebow starting, with or without DMC, we don't deserve the playoffs.

its only been 1 game tho

If we can't beat the Broncos w/ Tebow starting, with or without DMC, we don't deserve the playoffs.

If they're gonna beat SD, they're gonna need DMC in the lineup.
I just hope Tebow doesn't have the game of his life this week and takes all the air out of the Raiders

If they're gonna beat SD, they're gonna need DMC in the lineup.
I just hope Tebow doesn't have the game of his life this week and takes all the air out of the Raiders

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

its only been 1 game tho

Agreed. Lets not hit the panic button yet.

its only been 1 game tho

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Yup, gonna have to steal that one....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Yup, gonna have to steal that one....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

its only been 1 game tho

It's not time to panic, but they need to take advantage of all the winable games left. They have SD 4 days later, and they still have to play Detroit and Green Bay, which could turn out brutal.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

its only been 1 game tho

It's not time to panic, but they need to take advantage of all the winable games left. They have SD 4 days later, and they still have to play Detroit and Green Bay, which could turn out brutal.

Back
Top Bottom