Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

there's some holes in the story and the witness' story sounds kinda fabricated to me.

Ima wait to see how this plays out before I trash him.
Still no excuse to be caught w/ a gun and thrown in jail during a NFL week.

there's some holes in the story and the witness' story sounds kinda fabricated to me.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

thats why he's an idiot. not even about what he may have done, the fact that he had a gun and put himself in that position is idiotic.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

thats why he's an idiot. not even about what he may have done, the fact that he had a gun and put himself in that position is idiotic.

As of right now police haven't found the gun in question. And RoMac's lawyer is saying that Ro wasn't involved in a fight and never fired a gun. Also, the 911 call transcript suggests that there were 8 other people in the front yard when this took place. Those dudes are gonna side with Ro for sure no matter what went down. Nevertheless, Ro has gotta start hangin with a better crew, other wise he's goin the PacMan/Chris Henry route.

Also, this could screw our playoff chances. In the 2 games Ro has missed, the other team has run 250+ yards. As an individual Ro isn't amazing, but his defensive reads are legit.

As of right now police haven't found the gun in question. And RoMac's lawyer is saying that Ro wasn't involved in a fight and never fired a gun. Also, the 911 call transcript suggests that there were 8 other people in the front yard when this took place. Those dudes are gonna side with Ro for sure no matter what went down. Nevertheless, Ro has gotta start hangin with a better crew, other wise he's goin the PacMan/Chris Henry route.

Also, this could screw our playoff chances. In the 2 games Ro has missed, the other team has run 250+ yards. As an individual Ro isn't amazing, but his defensive reads are legit.

Yeah McClain does just enough to make a difference in the defense. Co-sign on him having to be wiser about his social life. Until full story is out, I'm reserving my opinion on the guy and still rocking his jersey. lol.

Yeah McClain does just enough to make a difference in the defense. Co-sign on him having to be wiser about his social life. Until full story is out, I'm reserving my opinion on the guy and still rocking his jersey. lol.

Our defense with McClain > Our defense without McClain. You think he'll be suspended for Sunday's game?

Our defense with McClain > Our defense without McClain. You think he'll be suspended for Sunday's game?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Where did this consensus that McClain isn't improving come from? I don't think he's been stagnant in development and I also think he's better than mediocre.
McClain seems to me always out of position with respect to where the play is happening, cherry-picking on tackles and generally not up to the physical speed we need him to be to be an effective MLB. It isn't that the guy isn't capable of being better (God knows I want him to be insanely good), it's that, after almost two years of NFL playtime, he hasn't played to the level of an impact first rounder that I'm sure all of us expected from him. 
I don't know, I'll admit that I'm most likely expecting too much from him at this point in time. Maybe it's the pressure to make the playoffs that's making me antsy about him.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Where did this consensus that McClain isn't improving come from? I don't think he's been stagnant in development and I also think he's better than mediocre.
McClain seems to me always out of position with respect to where the play is happening, cherry-picking on tackles and generally not up to the physical speed we need him to be to be an effective MLB. It isn't that the guy isn't capable of being better (God knows I want him to be insanely good), it's that, after almost two years of NFL playtime, he hasn't played to the level of an impact first rounder that I'm sure all of us expected from him. 
I don't know, I'll admit that I'm most likely expecting too much from him at this point in time. Maybe it's the pressure to make the playoffs that's making me antsy about him.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I don't see him getting suspended until they know if he's guilty or not.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I don't see him getting suspended until they know if he's guilty or not.

Is this REALLY his photo? Like, damn
rolando-mcclain-arrest-photo.jpg

McClain arrest: Placing blame - Decaturdaily.com

McClain, Tapscott and Willingham all attended Decatur High School and were teammates on the basketball team and lifelong friends.

Tapscott told police Willingham was mad at him because Tapscott criticized him in front of a group of friends while they were shooting dice about a week earlier.

Willingham also did not answer his door Friday. He does not have a listed telephone number.

No one answered the door of the home on Horsetree Place where police arrested McClain on Thursday.

Tapscott told police he was close friends with McClain, Willingham and a few others who were at the residence during the alleged altercation.

“We call each other brothers,

McClain arrest: Placing blame - Decaturdaily.com

McClain, Tapscott and Willingham all attended Decatur High School and were teammates on the basketball team and lifelong friends.

Tapscott told police Willingham was mad at him because Tapscott criticized him in front of a group of friends while they were shooting dice about a week earlier.

Willingham also did not answer his door Friday. He does not have a listed telephone number.

No one answered the door of the home on Horsetree Place where police arrested McClain on Thursday.

Tapscott told police he was close friends with McClain, Willingham and a few others who were at the residence during the alleged altercation.

“We call each other brothers,

^Wow. If a lot of that is true, then we have to believe that Rolando is seriously ****ed up in the head. His future is in serious jeopardy.

Back
Top Bottom