sugar cookies>peanut butter cookies>chocolate chip>>>>>>oatmeal raisin

and thats just your standard cookies
dont bring the girls scouts into this

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

white chocolate chip are the goat. white chocolate anything is great
And you call yourself SOULWoman?
grin.gif

what are you talking about...and its sole as in shoe sole. why are you salty about what cookies i enjoy?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

white chocolate chip are the goat. white chocolate anything is great
And you call yourself SOULWoman?
grin.gif

what are you talking about...and its sole as in shoe sole. why are you salty about what cookies i enjoy?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I went to this cookie/cupcake shop and they had this thing called millionaire cookies. Its an oatmeal raisin cookie with chocolate chips!

eek.gif

I used to buy cookies off this older couple who baked whateverYou wanted and she would make the best Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookiesI have ever tasted!! They were divine!
roll.gif
. But seriously they movedAnd never seen them again. Smh!

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I went to this cookie/cupcake shop and they had this thing called millionaire cookies. Its an oatmeal raisin cookie with chocolate chips!

eek.gif

I used to buy cookies off this older couple who baked whateverYou wanted and she would make the best Oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookiesI have ever tasted!! They were divine!
roll.gif
. But seriously they movedAnd never seen them again. Smh!

Not tryna thread jack, but since we on the topic of sweets...
Did someone say cookies? Now i don't know about actual cookies...but one things for sure...
hershey-white.jpg

That right there ladies and gentlemen is the GOAT chocolate bar....THE GOAT!!! Cookies and Cream Hersheys... crack in the form of chocolate. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#ComeAtMeBro

Not tryna thread jack, but since we on the topic of sweets...
Did someone say cookies? Now i don't know about actual cookies...but one things for sure...
hershey-white.jpg

That right there ladies and gentlemen is the GOAT chocolate bar....THE GOAT!!! Cookies and Cream Hersheys... crack in the form of chocolate. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

#ComeAtMeBro

Back
Top Bottom