Obama is gonna be a 1 term president in my opinion....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

indifferent.gif
think about it like this duke, forget that obama listens to jay-z
laugh.gif

if you put a tax on carbon dioxide emissions, something that most other countries aren't gonna do and in my opinion is built on dubious science, your gonna:

-increase da cost of electricity by a ton, over 80% of da US is run on coal.

-gas will essentially have a tax on it as well so da type of cars we drive be changed drastically.

-food will skyrocket, manufacturing companies looking to escape da taxes will leave overseas

-da lower & middle class would have all these cost passed on to them so they'll be hit hard.

and a bunch of other stuff...

laugh.gif

if you guys don't see this as basically a energy tax on basically breathing then i dunno what to tell you, nextthing they gonna tell you is if u have more then "2 kids

your exceeding your CO2 footprint limit"

Composition of the Air

Over 200 years ago, the French scientist Antoine Lavoisier measured the chemical composition of air. Since the gases which make up theatmosphere are invisible, the best way to visualize them is by expressing them as percentages and by using a pie chart. It is important to note that oxygengas, whose chemical symbol is 0[sub]2[/sub], is not the main component of air and that carbon dioxide, C0[sub]2[/sub], represents much less than onepercent.

[table][tr][td]Gas[/td] [td]Percentage of Atmosphere[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nitrogen[/td] [td]78%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oxygen[/td] [td]21%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carbon dioxide[/td] [td]0,03%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Other gases[/td] [td]less than 1%[/td] [/tr][/table]​
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
0038.jpg

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Composition of the Earth's Atmosphere
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
You can see the apparatus Lavoisier used to measure the atmosphere at the Musée des arts et Métiers in Paris
[/td] [/tr][/table]

look how LITTLE of a percentage carbon dioxide is relevative to da overall content of da atmosphere.....yet people are being coerced into believing we ashumans have MAJOR

CATASTROPHIC EFFECT on da planet
grin.gif

my god, we BREATHE we out carbon dioxide, plants need it for photosynthesis....da ONLY thing that has a effect onclimate on da earth is guess what?

our_sun.gif

if ya would open ya eyes this "climate change" fiasco is waaaay more about economics then about da environment.....

NObama aint doin nothing but playing basketball and picking whos gonna win the next sport event and talk BS. I hope he is one term... or less. CLICK CLACK POWOBAMA DOWN.
pimp.gif

Cap and Trade is nothing more then a tax on breathing. Get real...carbon is part of the natural life cycle. Al Gore owns one of the companies (Blood &Gore) that will be trading these so call "carbon credits." To think that man has the ability to change the climate is arrogant imho. I do realizethat there are really environmental issues, but to a have a finacial solution for a so call environmental issue should raise a red flag. Even if globalwarming/climate change was true what is taxing the hell out people going to solve?

Edit- if any of you are interested in reading the bill>> http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2454

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

NObama aint doin nothing but playing basketball and picking whos gonna win the next sport event and talk BS. I hope he is one term... or less. CLICK CLACK POW OBAMA DOWN.
pimp.gif
good job for calling for the assassination of a president.

#%!%..

By the way god forbid anything happens to Obama, but if it does this country will fall apart.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Who didn't know that, he's just a face. The powers that be know what there doin. Atleast the WH got a Bball court now right fellas.

stop with this arguement. "he's just a puppet" or "he doesnt have the power to make changes"

Why did he promise to do this and that, yet he hasnt done %!#*?

If the President doesnt have enough power to make those changes, why did he make those promises to the entire nation?

Obama, being a law student, knows damn well what powers the President has and doesnt have, yet he proceeded to make the promises.

Most importantly: why did he push so hard to become president?

I know I cant do %!#* in office, why is why i dont try.

This dude just send thousands of US soldiers to war for no reason, yet is laughing everyday on camera.

Im just saying, if I were responsible for the lives of others I wouldnt be able to sleep, yet like he does

Originally Posted by Essential1

NObama aint doin nothing but playing basketball and picking whos gonna win the next sport event and talk BS. I hope he is one term... or less. CLICK CLACK POW OBAMA DOWN.
pimp.gif

#%!%..

By the way god forbid anything happens to Obama, but if it does this country will fall apart.

It already has, Al Qaeda can blow the white house up for all i care.

pimp.gif

#%!%..

Maybe you should sit out of the grown up conversations

pimp.gif

#%!%..

why? he's just a typical conservative these days.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

527392450.gif
i was lookin for this GIF, kudos
laugh.gif

Cap and Trade is nothing more then a tax on breathing. Get real...carbon is part of the natural life cycle. Al Gore owns one of the companies (Blood & Gore) that will be trading these so call "carbon credits."
im glad NT is so much more well informed then our other sneaker board counterparts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Read his books and early interviews before he was a US Senator and you will find out.

i read his books, give me a straight forward answer.

he wanted to give back to the community like he did in chicago?

This dude promised to pull all troops, yet he does the opposite.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

pimp.gif

#%!%..

why? he's just a typical conservative these days.
Exactly.. People are not studying history.. They make their decisions on 1 policy and a few days worth of news... And 11 months of a 4 yearpossibly 8 year presidency... Go through any president they have had a years worth of disappointment..

You mad about Afghanistan? Fine, but It was a certainty that he was gonna go for more.. But at least he acknowledges the war is really Pakistan.
And has captured more terroists in top 20 Al-Qaeda than Bush did in 7 years.

You mad about Health Care? Fine, but we are covering pre-existing conditions, regulating the health care insurance more, expanding medicare, covering morepeople, and if you listen to the Congressional Budget Office last prediction on the health care legislation it is deficit reduction on public option althoughthe dems sold it out for a still decent bill. By the way Social Security was expanded many times as was Medicare.. We can always come back to it and expand itmore.. Until we get the best system we can.

You mad about financial regulations? Fine I am too, but consumer spending is up, Housing foreclusures down, housing market up, stock market up, liquidity up,Unemployment always lags behind so it is expected in a financial recovery....

You hate "climate change"? cool its debatable, but are you arguing something need not be done? Or let's ignore it because we can't see thefuture? If it's the later, then that is a horrible explanation.

What every Obama supporter (myself included) were expecting from him was so much change in so little time when people get upset they don't take intoaccount PROGRESS IS A SLOW PROCESS.. And politics is not a race it is a marathon..

We got 3 years left, let's see how it all plays out... But to say the man will not get reelected over 1 SINGLE PIECE of legislation is naive and not a goodrepresentation of history. Because if that's the case, no one would ever be reelected.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Read his books and early interviews before he was a US Senator and you will find out.

indifferent.gif

I doubt you did because they both clearly state what his feelings are and his ideology. Like how in his first book did you skip over the part where the reasonwhy he got into politics? While working as an intern that he felt like he was on the "wrong side" or to quote him "feeling like a spy workingbehind enemy lines" and despised the economic policies of the president at the time and wanted to change America "fundamentally"?

Barack Obama didn't hide anything or misrepresent himself in anyway, what he believes is out there it isn't hidden. He campaigned from a playbook thatwas set up by Friedrich Hegel a long time ago.

indifferent.gif

I doubt you did because they both clearly state what his feelings are and his ideology. Like how in his first book did you skip over the part where the reason why he got into politics? While working as an intern that he felt like he was on the "wrong side" or to quote him "feeling like a spy working behind enemy lines" and despised the economic policies of the president at the time and wanted to change America "fundamentally"?

Barack Obama didn't hide anything or misrepresent himself in anyway, what he believes is out there it isn't hidden. He campaigned from a playbook that was set up by Friedrich Hegel a long time ago.

I actually did for my globalization class.
Every person has goals and dreams that are unattainable, he took on a responsibility exceeding his ability.
Bottom line; he hasnt done completed anything that he promised, he actually did the opposite.

Im not even an obama hater, i liked the dude. This guy was out there making empty promises every weekend before his election. Recall the debates and such.

indifferent.gif

I doubt you did because they both clearly state what his feelings are and his ideology. Like how in his first book did you skip over the part where the reason why he got into politics? While working as an intern that he felt like he was on the "wrong side" or to quote him "feeling like a spy working behind enemy lines" and despised the economic policies of the president at the time and wanted to change America "fundamentally"?

Barack Obama didn't hide anything or misrepresent himself in anyway, what he believes is out there it isn't hidden. He campaigned from a playbook that was set up by Friedrich Hegel a long time ago.

I'm not surprised at all. Barack Obama and Globalization are two peas in a pod.

ehwvm1.png

"...okay, okay obama you did your part. now let the big boys play, and yes you can keep the crayons"

laugh.gif
it does feel like that sometimes, but OP it hasn't even been a year. clintonadministration didn't even make an impact until 98-99
and he was in office since 93....but now OP if he were white would this be an issue for you, worth threading?

dont forget bush said we won the war about 3 years ago.
he also said the US was the most powerful nation in the world.
he also lost over 900billion from the time he stepped in till he left.

would you like the US to just leave the middle east right now and say "HEY @%!% YOU. WERE SORRY WE DIDNT WIN BUT WE GOTTA GO. PZ"

indifferent.gif

I'm not surprised at all. Barack Obama and Globalization are two peas in a pod.

i cant understand if this is sarcasm or not.

Back
Top Bottom