Obama Rejected Diddy's Inaugural Tuxedo Designs

sj3.jpg

As we have seen from the Obama girls and J. Crew, wearing the right brand on Inauguration Day can launch the company to the next level with the added publicity. And if there is a publicity opportunity, then you know Diddy is not far behind. Here are two sketches that Diddy and Sean John designers presented to Obama's team in hopes that Obama would wear a Sean John tux for the Inaugural celebrations.

I'm no fashion critic but to me the Sean John tux designs are pretty smooth…maybe a little too smooth for the President of the United States, but perfect for the President of the Bad Boy enterprise. Instead, Barack decided to go with his designer of choice Hart Schaffner Marx, a Chicago-based menswear firm that also designed a majority of his suits. As you can see this tux is a little more conservative in design but he still wears it much better than that Bush guy.

obama.jpg

Iono if this has been posted, But I know Diddy was saaaaaalty...
laugh.gif

Especially after he spent months trying to fight Obama's battles for him via his Diddy Blog on YouTube. Treated.

"Uhhh...Get that bull *%!* out of here Diddy..."

Hes the president of the United States - not usher.

the man has to honor past conservatism while respectfully incorporating his own more liberal ideas.

them suits do not look presidential at all. smart man for passing on that weasel's designs

maybe obama wouldve given serious consideration had both designs not looked like 70s prom retro gone bad.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

sj3.jpg

As we have seen from the Obama girls and J. Crew, wearing the right brand on Inauguration Day can launch the company to the next level with the added publicity. And if there is a publicity opportunity, then you know Diddy is not far behind. Here are two sketches that Diddy and Sean John designers presented to Obama's team in hopes that Obama would wear a Sean John tux for the Inaugural celebrations.

I'm no fashion critic but to me the Sean John tux designs are pretty smooth…maybe a little too smooth for the President of the United States, but perfect for the President of the Bad Boy enterprise. Instead, Barack decided to go with his designer of choice Hart Schaffner Marx, a Chicago-based menswear firm that also designed a majority of his suits. As you can see this tux is a little more conservative in design but he still wears it much better than that Bush guy.

obama.jpg
Iono if this has been posted, But I know Diddy was saaaaaalty...
laugh.gif

Especially after he spent months trying to fight Obama's battles for him via his Diddy Blog on YouTube. Treated.

"Uhhh...Get that bull *%!* out of here Diddy..."

I could hear Obama saying it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

them suits do not look presidential at all. smart man for passing on that weasel's designs
Same thing I thought. When I saw them I thought they looked more like they were for a prom than anything.

I'll def. say that those are fresh. IDK what is going on in this thread, maybe alot of you don't know what regular Tux' look like but that is a farbetter design then what he has on, but I at the same time that's a little to flashy for Obama's position.

Back
Top Bottom