Obese Ohio Man Dies After Being Fused to a Chair for 2 years

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This funny to some of yall? Like for real?
yes it is...people are accountable for their actions, if he wanted to change then he could have
AMEN!  StillIn always speakin the truth! Dude gets no respect or sympathy from me- ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE, dont waste up our space on this earth

Oh yeahhhhh, let's all point and laugh at the Obese Ohio man who just died.  

We're laughing at the fact that even though buddy was +$$%%#%# on himself in a chair he still had a girlfriend

Captain-save-a-corny-thread huh?
I've never seen anyone so mad 
laugh.gif
, you still didn't answer what taking Ohio out of the title would do?  Considering it's the exact title from the article 

Oh yeahhhhh, let's all point and laugh at the Obese Ohio man who just died.  

We're laughing at the fact that even though buddy was +$$%%#%# on himself in a chair he still had a girlfriend

Captain-save-a-corny-thread huh?
I've never seen anyone so mad 
laugh.gif
, you still didn't answer what taking Ohio out of the title would do?  Considering it's the exact title from the article 

Why he in here mad as hell??

Seriously though....morbidly obese people and disgusting and are scum. Hate 'em with all my might.

Why he in here mad as hell??

Seriously though....morbidly obese people and disgusting and are scum. Hate 'em with all my might.

I'm trying to sit and work right now. And all I can think about is how his skin got fused onto the chair

All these images of maggots w/ his feces floating through my head

I wish I never stumbled upon this story

I'm trying to sit and work right now. And all I can think about is how his skin got fused onto the chair

All these images of maggots w/ his feces floating through my head

I wish I never stumbled upon this story

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Everything I wanted to say has been said. Disgusting
This.

And
laugh.gif
at this dude Animal Thug once again getting butthurt, even though the thread title is exactly the same as the article title.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Everything I wanted to say has been said. Disgusting
This.

And
laugh.gif
at this dude Animal Thug once again getting butthurt, even though the thread title is exactly the same as the article title.

So how does a roommate, landlord, and girlfriend not smell piss, maggots, feces, and whatever else he was expelling from his body?

If I'm visiting someone and smell something funky, I know it right away. How does one mask that massive hep of feces you are sitting on?

So how does a roommate, landlord, and girlfriend not smell piss, maggots, feces, and whatever else he was expelling from his body?

If I'm visiting someone and smell something funky, I know it right away. How does one mask that massive hep of feces you are sitting on?

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I don't claim SE Ohio as part of my state...might as well be West Virginia.
Word, anything that is east of Cbus, and south of Canton (sans Athens) is considered North West Virginia

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I don't claim SE Ohio as part of my state...might as well be West Virginia.
Word, anything that is east of Cbus, and south of Canton (sans Athens) is considered North West Virginia

Back
Top Bottom