obese three year old vol. 132 pounds

xiaohao500x325.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Btw I'm almost positive he has some sort of thyroid deficiency....that's abnormal, no matter how much you feed your child.
While that is true, I am pretty sure that his diet is the main reason for the weight. I could be wrong but I don't think that kid can solely blame it on the thyroid.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Btw I'm almost positive he has some sort of thyroid deficiency....that's abnormal, no matter how much you feed your child.
While that is true, I am pretty sure that his diet is the main reason for the weight. I could be wrong but I don't think that kid can solely blame it on the thyroid.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

that's freaking sad and disgusting

parents need to let lil dude cry his eyes out....

look into that gastric surgery? where they make your stomach smaller or w/e
We know THAT won't happen 
grin.gif

But on the humble, just get the lil man gastric bypass and start him on a healthier diet. They slowly killin him

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

that's freaking sad and disgusting

parents need to let lil dude cry his eyes out....

look into that gastric surgery? where they make your stomach smaller or w/e
We know THAT won't happen 
grin.gif

But on the humble, just get the lil man gastric bypass and start him on a healthier diet. They slowly killin him

smh. hopefully when he goes through puberty and his metabolism sky rockets he'll lose weight. Parents should make him join multiple sport teams and watch his diet more.

smh. hopefully when he goes through puberty and his metabolism sky rockets he'll lose weight. Parents should make him join multiple sport teams and watch his diet more.

Back
Top Bottom