Occupy Movement and the CIA

I posted this elsewhere but it got buried.� I thought this deserved it's own thread.

This movement is not what you think it is.� All this is by design and I hate thinking about the outcome.

The time is here and now people, it's happening, and you all are walking right into the trap.

You all are advocating your own demise.� Very few have the slightest idea of how the economy works and
the implications of their protests.

Revolution is the easy part, implementing the new system afterwards is the hard part.� I'm sure the 1% will happily take
on that task when you all tear the walls down and have no a clue what to do next.� That's what they are waiting for.� This is the situation you all are so adamant to bring about.�

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Where are the universal demands for a new system, great one?

As I said, most don't understand the intricacies of the issue.  New banking or this so called "economic quality" will require a new system.  In fact, this system is already dead, it just needs a way to die. 
wink.gif

Did you even watch the videos?

I had the biggest suspicion that the US had something to do with the Orange Revolution...

OTPOR = Ministry of Truth?
nerd.gif

First proposed in 1966 and named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, the "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

Their article called for "cadres of aggressive organizers" to use "demonstrations to create a climate of militancy." Intimidated by threats of violence, politicians would appeal to the federal government for help.

This was an example of what are commonly called Trojan Horse movements -- mass movements whose outward purpose seems to be providing material help to the downtrodden, but whose real objective is to draft poor people into service as revolutionary foot soldiers; to mobilize poor people en masse to overwhelm government agencies with a flood of demands beyond the capacity of those agencies to meet.

I've thought about this. That this whole movement is a farce. No better way to fool the people.

There is always a crack or small hole in something. People always find it, especially when they don't necessarily agree with it.

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

As I said, most don't understand the intricacies of the issue.  New banking or this so called "economic quality" will require a new system.  In fact, this system is already dead, it just needs a way to die. 
wink.gif

I'm willing to learn. I watched the videos last night. Absolutely nothing changed my mind about OWS. Go ahead and elucidate your theories.

wink.gif

I'm willing to learn. I watched the videos last night. Absolutely nothing changed my mind about OWS. Go ahead and elucidate your theories.

Not sure where your mind is at concerning ows in the first place so I'm not sure how to respond to that.

CIA=OTPOR=OWS is the premise.  The 1% were well aware of the unsustainability of the system, long before anyone protesting in fact.  As opposed to coming out and saying we messed up, lets make a new system, perhaps global... In classic democratic form, they let the people think they are effecting a change, that their voices can bring change and make a difference.  Nevermind the fact that no one has a clue about how to change the system or accomplish the some of these vague objectives, see the people who messed up still need to maintain enough credibility to fill the rebuilding role once this is all said and done.  Revolutions are televised these days.

Whether you agree or disagree with me is not important, more than anything I would like to see people educate themselves about the system they are protesting and really understand what is at stake, the implications of their demands and who is benefiting from all this.  Then form your own opinion about if this movement makes any sense or not.

wink.gif

Not sure where your mind is at concerning ows in the first place so I'm not sure how to respond to that.

CIA=OTPOR=OWS is the premise.  The 1% were well aware of the unsustainability of the system, long before anyone protesting in fact.  As opposed to coming out and saying we messed up, lets make a new system, perhaps global... In classic democratic form, they let the people think they are effecting a change, that their voices can bring change and make a difference.  Nevermind the fact that no one has a clue about how to change the system or accomplish the some of these vague objectives, see the people who messed up still need to maintain enough credibility to fill the rebuilding role once this is all said and done.  Revolutions are televised these days.

Whether you agree or disagree with me is not important, more than anything I would like to see people educate themselves about the system they are protesting and really understand what is at stake, the implications of their demands and who is benefiting from all this.  Then form your own opinion about if this movement makes any sense or not.

I'm not hearing universal demands for a new system though. A correction is more of what I hear. Show me these demands. Nothing you say matters if OWS is not demanding a different system. Where are you getting this system change business? You are forming conclusions from a few signs I believe. Your conspiracy theory is entertaining though.

I'm not hearing universal demands for a new system though. A correction is more of what I hear. Show me these demands. Nothing you say matters if OWS is not demanding a different system. Where are you getting this system change business? You are forming conclusions from a few signs I believe. Your conspiracy theory is entertaining though.
It's less about demanding a new system and more about destroying the current one.  The demands, as far as I can tell, imply as much although I don't think people realize this implication.  The better question would be is how are you NOT getting the system change business?  What objectives do they have that does not involve changing the system?  And further, how does protesting wall st. actually coincide with these objectives?

So your saying that the CIA is responsible for the revolutions across the Middle East as well as the OWS movement. Wouldn't the risks associated with such an attempt at THAT scale be far greater than the goal of creating this illusion? And why is this more plausible than people actually becoming frustrated and organizing, especially when every statistical analysis and news report explains the average mood very accurately?

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

So your saying that the CIA is responsible for the revolutions across the Middle East as well as the OWS movement. Wouldn't the risks associated with such an attempt at THAT scale be far greater than the goal of creating this illusion? And why is this more plausible than people actually becoming frustrated and organizing, especially when every statistical analysis and news report explains the average mood very accurately?

I'm not saying it but that's what has been said with evidence to back up those claims.  I don't think you can't quantify risk/reward in this scenario.  The US has been inciting revolutions for years.  The CIA has ran successful front organizations for years so it's not like they don't know what they are doing and how to manage the risks.

I don't doubt that the majority that are participating are people who are frustrated and want to do something.  I do doubt that these people are familiar enough with finance and economics to understand the scope of the problem and that these so-called demands or solutions or whatever you want to call it will do more harm than good.  It is quite obvious to me that many people are just following along with the crowd in a group mentality without really learning anything about what they are protesting.  You got people chanting and repeating and they don't even know what's being said.  You mentally reinforce the views you are chanting before you even get a chance to hear the whole idea and decide if you agree with what is being said or not.  It's cult like and it really sickens me.  I feel like someone is going to show up with the kool-aid any day now.

read Karl Marx......

the coming collapse will be ugly....

the idea of mass anarchy plays into the hand of the elite. they will be secured in the confines of their homes and will not hesitate to call martial law...

the only solution i see what can be done on a non violent level is non compliance to the system off capitalism. by noncompliance i mean stop going to work , stop paying bills for a month and see how the pockets of the elite wrench when the movers of this economy decide to simply stay home... it requires at least 50 percent of the population to comply and i will gladly credit for showing the world the way of utilizing the strength in numbers without moving a finger... taking philosophy and economics really puts a nice perspective on the current situation and has steered my train of thought on a completely different path.. the anarchist in me wants to see the city burn but that only hurts us.....

ive been saying that up until this morning\.
this whole thing will yield worse result then expected and
these folks are bringing on there own demise...
half of them don't know why they down there
it aint all bout jobs and taxes and the likes.
look for the bigger picture...there are much bigger things at stake

sad. cause this is exactly what they need to, push what "THEIR" agenda truly is.
wake up folks

Back
Top Bottom