October 13th 2010? Aliens exist? WTH!?!?!

October 13, 2010, is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

Retired Air Force Officer Stanley A. Fulham released the third edition of his 352-page book, Challenges of Change, which suggests that on October 13 there will be "a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities."

The author predicts that the "aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic."

The book "reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind's acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth's atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner."

From a press release on the book: "The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD's experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality."

http://www.examiner.com/u...ure-date-october-13-2010

October 13, 2010, is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

Retired Air Force Officer Stanley A. Fulham released the third edition of his 352-page book, Challenges of Change, which suggests that on October 13 there will be "a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities."

The author predicts that the "aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic."

The book "reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind's acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth's atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner."

From a press release on the book: "The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD's experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality."

http://www.examiner.com/u...ure-date-october-13-2010

ive been said they will appear 4th quarter 2010 many times..............ive known this since 1999.

ive been said they will appear 4th quarter 2010 many times..............ive known this since 1999.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

vpxe3o7tjl-t.jpg

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

vpxe3o7tjl-t.jpg

yea man...........i dunno about tomorrow bein the day cuz i dunno the EXACT date

i just know 4th quarter 2010 they were/suppose to show out.

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

vpxe3o7tjl-t.jpg

yea man...........i dunno about tomorrow bein the day cuz i dunno the EXACT date

i just know 4th quarter 2010 they were/suppose to show out.

Looks at date.......

I have "Indian Love Call" by Slim Whitman geared up

Spoiler [+]
mars_attacks.jpg

Looks at date.......

I have "Indian Love Call" by Slim Whitman geared up

Spoiler [+]
mars_attacks.jpg

they arent coming/showing them selves i think its just that the government or something will finally say they exist.

they arent coming/showing them selves i think its just that the government or something will finally say they exist.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I kinda hope this will happen.

But then again I would be kinda scared. Not really
whats there to be scared? we know aliens exist.

its about tiem they admit it especially after all these ufo sightings the last few months.

Back
Top Bottom