October 13th 2010? Aliens exist? WTH!?!?!

Oh look, it's this thread again... 
eyes.gif

Until I actually see aliens and UFO's with my own eyes, I'll be calling ducktales on everything.

Oh look, it's this thread again... 
eyes.gif

Until I actually see aliens and UFO's with my own eyes, I'll be calling ducktales on everything.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ people in here looking foward to meeting aliens. I wanna know too but when I'm old and have nothing to live for. I'm not tryna have a war of the worlds type scenario right now.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ people in here looking foward to meeting aliens. I wanna know too but when I'm old and have nothing to live for. I'm not tryna have a war of the worlds type scenario right now.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

30t6p3b.gif

Lol because Hollywood has made it seem like they are violent
30t6p3b.gif
for all we know they could be the most helpful, peaceful beings in the universe

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
yea but when you look at human nature, that's all we have to go off of when trying to imagine contact with other species.

as humans we're GONNA get confrontational at some point. sooner or later, maybe not now, but think about once we're caught up to all the intergalactic starship enterprise type stuff. we're gonna make a move because humans are just like that. we gotta kill and dominate.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
yea but when you look at human nature, that's all we have to go off of when trying to imagine contact with other species.

as humans we're GONNA get confrontational at some point. sooner or later, maybe not now, but think about once we're caught up to all the intergalactic starship enterprise type stuff. we're gonna make a move because humans are just like that. we gotta kill and dominate.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well im sure if they had all that technology and could easily kill us all like the stereotype says then perhaps the human race wouldn't be stupid enough to start a war with these people

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Well im sure if they had all that technology and could easily kill us all like the stereotype says then perhaps the human race wouldn't be stupid enough to start a war with these people

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

this is why you'll never get a job at the UN interplanetary relations dept. 

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This has nothing to do with hollywood. Throughout history, encounters between foreigners and indigenous peoples have never been favorable for the indigenous. If the aliens are more advanced that us, it is fair to conclude that they may want to eradicate us especially if they can benefit from this planet's resources. I'm honestly not tryna find out.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This has nothing to do with hollywood. Throughout history, encounters between foreigners and indigenous peoples have never been favorable for the indigenous. If the aliens are more advanced that us, it is fair to conclude that they may want to eradicate us especially if they can benefit from this planet's resources. I'm honestly not tryna find out.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

They been here man the real date was the 12th. They chillin at the house right now with me and my cousin. Imma post a vid. They have a really weird sent other than that they are cool beans.

For a wise guy, you have bad grammar. jk. Pics too?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

They been here man the real date was the 12th. They chillin at the house right now with me and my cousin. Imma post a vid. They have a really weird sent other than that they are cool beans.

For a wise guy, you have bad grammar. jk. Pics too?

TeamJordan79 wrote:

L O L
CAN I GET A "LIKE" BUTTON ?

real talk, nahimsayin, on some reeeeeeal stuff..I got's some aliens at my babymomma's cousin's crib ROIGHT now, yah dig ? Yo, for the low-low price of..ON THE HOUSE, you and yo fams can come peep these interstellar travelers who have come to enlighten us with technologies that unlock the hidden potential of our neo-cortex utilizing the zader-frequencies prevalent in all carbon-based life-forms..all you need to do is take the Jersey turnpike..and bring 400 dollars..and tell NO ONE WHERE YOU ARE GOING. On my mutha, b.

TeamJordan79 wrote:

L O L
CAN I GET A "LIKE" BUTTON ?

real talk, nahimsayin, on some reeeeeeal stuff..I got's some aliens at my babymomma's cousin's crib ROIGHT now, yah dig ? Yo, for the low-low price of..ON THE HOUSE, you and yo fams can come peep these interstellar travelers who have come to enlighten us with technologies that unlock the hidden potential of our neo-cortex utilizing the zader-frequencies prevalent in all carbon-based life-forms..all you need to do is take the Jersey turnpike..and bring 400 dollars..and tell NO ONE WHERE YOU ARE GOING. On my mutha, b.

Back
Top Bottom