October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

^^nice, imma call them everyday now!
great idea. so when they get them in they can dead the shipping option because of thinking back on how annoying all the phone calls were.

this outlet in the past has been known not to ship at times when they got something good in so dont get your hopes up everyone.
Yeah he is right. I think they were getting penny foams the blue ones and people were calling non stop so they only did in-store and besides there were people lined up before the store even opened if I remember correctly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is it really that serious for you guys? I like 2 separate myself from the guys that tent 2 cry spilled milk and by the time the annoying calls begin,I'm tracking my package.

Sorry for the Ether.
Anyone get their SB wallet yet?

Originally Posted by ilikecupnoodles

we also jus got in a ton of nikeID's transfered in from niketown. some nice 95's, 90's, dunks, 360 II's, bw's. all different sizes. all 20% off cause there on the back wall. alot of nice id's

Pics please. If you don't want to post them up, could you pm them to me? Actually to save you time, is there anything in 11.5, if not I guess they are nouse to me. Thanks

Originally Posted by versache530

PF is having a nice apparel sale. lots of jordan gear. tshirts $12.99 with additonal 20% off, hoodies $29.99 with additional 30% off, jackets $49.99 with additonal 20% off. for example i saw this fly !%! jacket for $50 plus 20% off. i might go back and cop tommorrow.
versace i have that jacket, got it at camarillo outlet for like $30 but the problem is the zipper pull thing broke off so easily becaus the metalpart is too thin

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

is it really true that if you turn in an old pair of shoes, you get a 20% off coupon?

Thanks

$5 off your purchase of $50 or more when you bring your worn kicks

in regards to that coupon -----> on the other side it says *worn out shoes not neccessary to receive discount*
so i think you just need the coupon

there was some terminators around at outlets. these...... in b-grades cus i got a size 10 in the blue one
http://www.nicekicks.com/...h-color-pack-quickstrike/

it was too big so i put it on ebay right now to try and get rid of. anyway, long story short does anyone see a 9.5 of one of these at one of your outlets? theshoe is dope up close.

Concord Mills:

Hash wall was a waste of time. Too bad, with that extra 20 percent off.

Soldier 2 in all black and white/navy for $89.99, FSR.
Zoom Flight 95 Premium white/navy for $69.99, FSR.

Clearance apparel was on sale for extra 20 or 30 percent off, but I couldn't really find anything good. In other words, a pretty uninspiring trip.

jepeh21 - When did camarillo get those jackets versache posted up? Was it recently, or a while back?

just a little info. ALL nike stores ship. it is a nike rule. no matter what they tell you, they ship. the manager might be lazy or DECIDE that he is not goingto ship, but if you tell them that you know that they HAVE to ship, they will. no one is wanting to loose their jobs over something that stupid. they know thatmost people don't know that, so they can make their own rules but... ALL NIKE STORES ARE REQUIRED TO SHIP. so these outlets that have heat but won'tship, call them and tell them you know they have to ship. i got my info from a reliable source.

i guess that will answer the "do they ship?" question, so please people, don't ask it anymore
smile.gif

Originally Posted by versache530

just a little info. ALL nike stores ship. it is a nike rule. no matter what they tell you, they ship. the manager might be lazy or DECIDE that he is not going to ship, but if you tell them that you know that they HAVE to ship, they will. no one is wanting to loose their jobs over something that stupid. they know that most people don't know that, so they can make their own rules but... ALL NIKE STORES ARE REQUIRED TO SHIP. so these outlets that have heat but won't ship, call them and tell them you know they have to ship. i got my info from a reliable source.

i guess that will answer the "do they ship?" question, so please people, don't ask it anymore
smile.gif
good info as always V

is it really true that if you turn in an old pair of shoes, you get a 20% off coupon?

Thanks

the $5 off if u bring old shoes is old....they actualy have a coupon that gives u 20% off if u bring old shoes ..i used it for the cdp3

Originally Posted by karxken

Thanks

the $5 off if u bring old shoes is old....they actualy have a coupon that gives u 20% off if u bring old shoes ..i used it for the cdp3
What is the online code for the 20% coupon?

Coolgreymemo,

Was that the last pair of those womens AM 360's? I called, and couldn't get anyone who seemed to know anything

Originally Posted by aikman1215

jepeh21 - When did camarillo get those jackets versache posted up? Was it recently, or a while back?
way way back, its been more than a year im pretty sure about that

Originally Posted by thacamel

Coolgreymemo,

Was that the last pair of those womens AM 360's? I called, and couldn't get anyone who seemed to know anything

they had a table up front with all the 9.99 shoes. they were mostly really big womens sizes (12-16). i found these and kept em. on the back hash wall, they hadsz. 10-11 but they were 69.99.

Back
Top Bottom