October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^The word is that the 2,4,5 & 7 will be hitting again before December. Someone correct me if I read that wrong...it was from a few days ago.
I KNOW FOR A FACT THE 4'S AND 5'S WILL HIT THE OUTLET BETWEEN THE 2ND WEEK IN NOVEMBER AND THE 1ST WEEK IN DECEMBER.I HEARD ONE OUTLET ONTHE EAST AND WEST COAST WILL GET THE 4'S.THAT'S IT.

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

^^^The word is that the 2,4,5 & 7 will be hitting again before December. Someone correct me if I read that wrong...it was from a few days ago.
I KNOW FOR A FACT THE 4'S AND 5'S WILL HIT THE OUTLET BETWEEN THE 2ND WEEK IN NOVEMBER AND THE 1ST WEEK IN DECEMBER.I HEARD ONE OUTLET ON THE EAST AND WEST COAST WILL GET THE 4'S.THAT'S IT.

What ever happened to random drops at Outlets...I think the dude who is always saying Nike corporate is very much hip to NT is right....whats next line ups andhype about Outlets...Oh wait....I guess thats already happening.....

Originally Posted by ShoeFanatic2001

Kobehead - I saw the Kobe Olympic USA Jersey at the Camarillo Outlet. They were listed at $35 - NOT the authentic.
Thanks shoefanatic.
pimp.gif
I just called and they said that soldout. They only have Melo left.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Sorry if this is considered OT -

25% off @ Urbanoutfitters.com

Code: LUCKYBREAKS8

I just purchased UO's exclusive Patagonia Full Zip Fleece
glasses.gif
for $75 + shipping & tax. This means that the coupon probably applies to all products (the fleece was a new release).

code doesnt work

I KNOW FOR A FACT THE 4'S AND 5'S WILL HIT THE OUTLET BETWEEN THE 2ND WEEK IN NOVEMBER AND THE 1ST WEEK IN DECEMBER.I HEARD ONE OUTLET ON THE EAST AND WEST COAST WILL GET THE 4'S.THAT'S IT.

Thats a damn shame if thats true, cause i only wanna get 1 pair and i bet i dont cause of resellers.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Thats a damn shame if thats true, cause i only wanna get 1 pair and i bet i dont cause of resellers.

im hoping its outlets that are played out like PF. somewhere where there isnt much resellers and everyone on this forum could catch a pair...

If PF stands for Pigeon Forge, I must have been reading incorrectly all this time. I could have sworn an employee was tipping off resellers when big drops hitthat particular store.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

From what I can remember, every pair of shoes I've ever ordered from a Nike Outlet has required a signature.
definitely not true. Again, St Louis shipped my shoes IN THE ORIGINAL SHOE BOX and did not require signature.

Could you imagine if the 4s or 5s hit on midnight madness at one of the outlets. I just hope ill be able to get a pair of either one when they hit

Originally Posted by tuna629

From what I can remember, every pair of shoes I've ever ordered from a Nike Outlet has required a signature.
definitely not true. Again, St Louis shipped my shoes IN THE ORIGINAL SHOE BOX and did not require signature.
He's right. I ordered my SB backpacks and the Fed Ex dude just left it on my stoop. Thank god I live in a nice neighborhood.

Talking about leaving it infront of the house. A UPS dude left my CDPs I ordered from Finish Line a while back. The box was

was open but I was lucky enough that no one took 'em.

Originally Posted by tuna629

It seems like this is at the store manager's discretion. I live in a decent neighborhood and come home over lunch most days so I used toalways request that the outlet not put shipping confirmation on the package. I've had manager's tell me it's policy to ship with confirmation fororders over $100 or $150, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. Best bet is to request no confirmation if you don't need it.

If you have a package coming in, you can always try calling FedEx and seeing if they'll give you the driver's number. Then you can arrange atime/place to receive the package or even request that they drop it off at a place of business that's normally on their route so that you don't have togo all the way to the distribution center. You may even be able to work something out with the driver to let you sign something and leave it at your house.

I was getting tired or always missing the UPS driver with FNL and Eastbay shipments so I asked him what we could do about it. He left me a pad of about 50missed package stickies...whenever I have a package coming, I just fill in the tracking number, sign it, and leave it on my door before work. Works great!

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^^Whats "Midnight Madness"?
Black Friday, the day after Thansgiving, first day of Christmas shopping season. A day filled with great deals, great sales and a great number ofppl pushing and shoving each other

Originally Posted by victoryballer

^^^Whats "Midnight Madness"?
I'm guessing he means like the Black Friday sale after Thanksgiving. Some outlets open-up at midnight...

Usually you're wasting your time at those though. Last time I went to a Black Friday sale at the outlets, I spent a good 3 hours getting there and findinga parking spot. I nabbed a few deals, but I'll probably never make that mistake again.
ohwell.gif

Mine did not require a signature. I live in an apartment, and the guy came inside and left it at my door, which is not safe at all, anyway could walk by andtake it.

As for Black Friday, I don't recommend doing the midnight thing at outlets. I did last year, and very much regret it. Out here in NY, it felt like 0degrees, and I didn't even get anything. The lines were ridiculous, it was more packed than ever. Sales weren't even all that.

^ the line for my best buy was about 1/4 mile long, rofl, i walked down to Circuit City and they gave free bagels and energy drinks, they also had couches sothe line was worth while

Yeah Black Friday is way over-hyped. It's just american consumerism at it's best/worst however you look at it. People are cutthroat to save a fewbucks. The deals are online.
Outlets are complete madness.

i hardly look in this post, but i was in OR over the weekend....stopped @ woodburn nike outlet

black/red retro 15s- $99
one pair of all-star 23s- forgot price maybe $130
silver foams- $129
saw some pippens sz 7.5

that's all i can remember

does anyone have the number to the outlet that had TART AM 97's for $59.99...every outlet i have called says they are $79.99

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Sorry if this is considered OT -

25% off @ Urbanoutfitters.com

Code: LUCKYBREAKS8

I just purchased UO's exclusive Patagonia Full Zip Fleece
glasses.gif
for $75 + shipping & tax. This means that the coupon probably applies to all products (the fleece was a new release).

code doesnt work

Hmm, it worked for me - I paid 90 dollars for the fleece after tax & shipping (it retails for $99). This is where I found the code -

http://www.dealigg.com/story-Urban-Outfitters-Coupon-Codehttp://www.dealigg.com/st...an-Outfitters-Coupon-Code

Also, make sure they are all in upper case.

Man, I have yet to get 1 Jordan from the outlets, and I've been waiting since Feb.
smh.gif

Anybody want to hook it up with a PM?
I only want 1 pair
laugh.gif

^hmmm maybe I can buy some of your jordans for sale per your sig.
laugh.gif

just kidding, I'm just loving the signature NT sense of humor and sarcasm
happy.gif

Hold on 2 your money because most of the steals are gone, unless something slips under the radar
nerd.gif

Whoops I said 2 much already, I should have used the PM system from 2 months ago
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom