October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by aec23

NT shoetrends.com just came up on some more 3/20 CDPs, preorder for retail 310. sz. 8.5-10.5, 11.5, 12, 15.

Goodlookin Out.... Much Appreciated!

Footaction in the Milford mall in CT still has a pair or two of Chili's left..call them up

went to jeffersonville ohio today ----> some blazers that were pretty decent for blazer fans grey/silver/orange 49.99 FSR, lebron dunkmans, cb max with thecriss cross straps, a lot of air forces which i am not familiar with, no dope clothing items, uhhhh...... xv se black/gold, am 90 UTT, flight 89 white 39.99,flight 89 black 59.99, classic BW all white 59.99, classic bw all black 59.99

Brand new store GRAND OPENING... Nike Factory Outlet Flemington NJ :
Nike Dunk High 317982-001 (full bin)

Zoom Kobe II 316022-001 (hash wall)

Air Max 90 Premium 313650-371 (hash wall)

Air Trainer Huarache 679083-081 (hash wall)

Air Max TL4 317425-001 (hash wall)

Blazer Low classic 317552-531 (full bin)

AJF12 318546-071 (full bin)

Air Max Wright 317551-141 (full bin)

Air Stab 316402-101 (full bin)

Air Trainer Huarache 679083-301 (full bin)

Also had full stock of black and olive Nike SB Backpacks

Bought myself pair of AF1 Neons 318772-001 off hash

If you like Air Limelights.. They have 2 color styles .. full bin and on hash wall

FYI.. Jersey Gardens has crap and Woodbury store SUCKS & the employees that work at the store SUCK!

If anyone lives in NJ , PA or NY area willing to drive to Flemington NJ tomorrow, the store will be having "POWER HOURS".. 30% off entirestore.. So if you are a nike employee you get 30% plus your 30% discount.. Call the store for more details

Originally Posted by joeysole

TO ALL NIKE EMPLOYEES.. CDP 3/20 will be $165.00 at all Nike Employee stores
is this also on swoosh cause I'm not a nike employee but i have a swoosh account

YES!!!!!!! i might cop them now. i have a question though employee's can only order from one employee store or from all of them b/c my sister only gave methe number to the greenland NH store. if u have tha other numbers pm me please

Hey, I can't find ebay on live.com store search. I took someone's advice and searched "cheap ps3" "cheap ipod" and "cheap xbox360" and it still isn't showing up. Can somebody walk me thru it? Thanks.

40% OFF ALL SHOES ON HASH WALL.40% OFF ALL CLOTHING INCLUDING ALL JORDAN AND TIGER WOODS COLLECTIONS.MY WIFE BOUGHT A PAIR OF NIKE "MAX 95"AIR FORCE1 PREMIUMS FOR $26.MY FRIEND BOUGHT 4 PAIR OF AF1'S FOR $120.I BOUGHT A BLACK AND LIME GREEN JORDAN VEST FOR $9 -THE RETAIL ON IT WAS $100.ALL JORDAN RETROAND RETRO LS CLOTHING WAS 40% OFF.SUNDAY AT CLOSE IS THE LAST DAY.THE STORE WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTO IT WAS SO PACKED.THEY WAS STILL BRINGING OUT SHOES WHENWE LEFT.

61e3639640a116146165999bb1dcf538b00051f5_t.gif

YOU CANNOT ORDER FROM ANY OF THE EMPLOYEE STORES EXCEPT THE GREENLAND EMPLOYEE STORE!! IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THE GREENLAND EMPLOYEE STORE DOES NOT GET THECDP'S ANYMORE!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IF YOUR GOING TO POST BIG NEWS LIKE THIS PEOPLE!

I thought I would ask in here, how do the McDonald's footlocker dicounts work and how do VIP discounts work for footlocker, Champs and footaction?

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

YOU CANNOT ORDER FROM ANY OF THE EMPLOYEE STORES EXCEPT THE GREENLAND EMPLOYEE STORE!! IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THE GREENLAND EMPLOYEE STORE DOES NOT GET THE CDP'S ANYMORE!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IF YOUR GOING TO POST BIG NEWS LIKE THIS PEOPLE!
thanks for clearing that up i need to call them and order a few things....did they get any of the 23s i never called when they dropped dumb moveon my part

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

is this also on swoosh cause I'm not a nike employee but i have a swoosh account
Spread da Luv 4 NON - Swooshers....
happy.gif
PM Me

Originally Posted by ATFROMTN

40% OFF ALL SHOES ON HASH WALL.40% OFF ALL CLOTHING INCLUDING ALL JORDAN AND TIGER WOODS COLLECTIONS.MY WIFE BOUGHT A PAIR OF NIKE "MAX 95"AIR FORCE 1 PREMIUMS FOR $26.MY FRIEND BOUGHT 4 PAIR OF AF1'S FOR $120.I BOUGHT A BLACK AND LIME GREEN JORDAN VEST FOR $9 -THE RETAIL ON IT WAS $100.ALL JORDAN RETRO AND RETRO LS CLOTHING WAS 40% OFF.SUNDAY AT CLOSE IS THE LAST DAY.THE STORE WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTO IT WAS SO PACKED.THEY WAS STILL BRINGING OUT SHOES WHEN WE LEFT.

61e3639640a116146165999bb1dcf538b00051f5_t.gif

Is this only instore?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I thought I would ask in here, how do the McDonald's footlocker dicounts work and how do VIP discounts work for footlocker, Champs and footaction?
Those all are just pretty straight forward discount coupons, so you should probably double check in the Coupon thread in the Nike forum.

Cabazon - the store was like torn apart today

40% clearance clothing racks, lots of sample 6.0 shirts

Kobe 2's white/grey - $50
ATC 2 Tart - 69 i think
lunar Stabs - 59
Lebron V all star - 99

that was pretty much it

I copped a pair of GLORIA Lebron low ST's off the wall for $30, lots of scuffs on it but easily rubs off, i was happy
smile.gif

if you buy $150 or more go to customer service by Starbucks in the Oakley plaza and you can get a free Oakly Keychain/Bottlecap opener .

Hey buddy... I wouldnt post info if I didnt know what I was talking about you %+!+.. Like I said EMPLOYEE STORES will have CDP for $165.00

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

YOU CANNOT ORDER FROM ANY OF THE EMPLOYEE STORES EXCEPT THE GREENLAND EMPLOYEE STORE!! IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY THE GREENLAND EMPLOYEE STORE DOES NOT GET THE CDP'S ANYMORE!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IF YOUR GOING TO POST BIG NEWS LIKE THIS PEOPLE!

Hey buddy... I wouldnt post info if I didnt know what I was talking about you %$!*.. Employees store stop getting them after the 7/16 CDP.. And now they areoffering the 3/20 CDP.. Like I said EMPLOYEE STORES will have 3/20 CDP for $165.00

Grrenland store is the ONLY store that accepts phones orders.. If you live near a employee store I suggest next Saturday you stop by one. Make sure YOU getyour facts straight.. You must be a S & R guy!
BTW... Swoosh wont be discounting the pack.. Retail price

No wondering why EDEDEDED always cracks on you people cause it amazes me that all the Nike employees in here do not know anything.. What do I know.. I onlyhave 30 something post and new to this..

Back
Top Bottom